Visiting Guest

Seems that the visiting guest at Adeline and Markus are doing very well with the viewers......"I do believe that if they keep doing what they are doing that they are going to get their own place"...or may even get Adeline and Markus's place..LOL  These two just like the last apartments sitters are doing a great job.8)

I have to agree with most, "that the visiting guest at Adeline and Markus, are doing a good job of keeping viewers....they seem to be doing better then the ones that been around for ever."  It would be easy to say that if one leaves or should be replaced these two should be the first to move in.  Lets just hope that when they do get their apartment they won't do like others and almost come to a stop.....I am sure most of these apartment visitors also see how well things are with the ones that have been around "easy living and three or more vacations a year."......for example before Anabel and Efim got their place Efim was a stud....lol....they would screw for hours....now you have to wait days..LOL8)

• 1 month later...