Who Are Anonymous Visitors To RLCF and Camcaps?

dougiestyle4u

Was always wondering who are the "anonymous" visitors that look in to RLCF and Camcaps. At the bottom of the forums page it lists how many registered members and guests (people following the sites but not registered) that are currently online. Occasionally there are about 1 to 3 anonymous lurkers observing the happenings of RLCF. Any ideas who they might be and WHY the "anonymous" label. Are they actually the owners/managers of RLC or the other voyeur cam sites (aka - secret agents)? Enquiring minds would like to know. 

15 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I suppose they are registered members that checked the box "Sign in anonymously":

Next-level lurkers, not even letting the rest of us know they're hiding in the bushes. ;) 

Thanks CowArt. Surprised that signing in anonymously is an option but why? I thought I was a pervert but obviously they are bigger perverts - lol. This still makes me wonder - CONSPIRACY. Perhaps we need clarification from StnCld316 for a plausible explanation of the need to remain anonymous since a guest is basically anonymous anyways. Maybe toolmaker123 and BORN-TO-RIDE are still among us but hiding under "anonymous". Very suspicious as to the motives to hide behind the bushes. Russian hackers? - lol.

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Was always wondering who are the "anonymous" visitors that look in to RLCF and Camcaps. At the bottom of the forums page it lists how many registered members and guests (people following the sites but not registered) that are currently online. Occasionally there are about 1 to 3 anonymous lurkers observing the happenings of RLCF. Any ideas who they might be and WHY the "anonymous" label. Are they actually the owners/managers of RLC or the other voyeur cam sites (aka - secret agents)? Enquiring minds would like to know. 

Guests are just Lurkers that observe the Forum.  I believe they can only view a certain amount of Topics before they get a Pop Up showing they have reached their Daily Limit and will not be able to view any further until 24 Hours has passed or they can Create an Account to Continue Reading. 

Anonymous is just Members who have signed in but they Appear Offline so they are not seen by anyone. It's just a preference some Members prefer.

Edited by StnCld316