Motivational/Demotivational Posters.

Scotsman84

19 minutes ago, Scotsman84 said:

@dougiestyle4u what a nice man you are. ;)

Create an account to see this content!

How'd you know that I fantasize about prancing around naked outside in the cold and snow - just for the hell of it. I would shovel a women's sidewalk/driveway if there was something in it for me such as a blowjob or a good fuck but it would have to be after a hot sauna or hot tub action to reverse the damn shrinkage (baby, it's cold outside - lol). Hey, I would even eat a girl's yellow snow - mmmmm. The only snowblower I want is a girl giving me a blowjob while it is snowing out (ain't I so romantic?)

On 12/25/2018 at 1:02 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

How'd you know that I fantasize about prancing around naked outside in the cold and snow - just for the hell of it. I would shovel a women's sidewalk/driveway if there was something in it for me such as a blowjob or a good fuck but it would have to be after a hot sauna or hot tub action to reverse the damn shrinkage (baby, it's cold outside - lol). Hey, I would even eat a girl's yellow snow - mmmmm. The only snowblower I want is a girl giving me a blowjob while it is snowing out (ain't I so romantic?)

Don't get nothing done for free in this world mate, blowjob would be the least you would expect to get. Nice warm golden shower to warm you up after would be a treat. ☺️