Fan Page Maluma

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Maluma
  • StnCld316 featured and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Maluma like her room mates Erin and Leia seems to be great together so far,.....I do think that Maluma does have more energy then the others, but does share her ideas too.  I do think that these three might be good candidates to visit the vacationing apartment...."seeing that all three may and might be around the same age's as Frank and Jenn."......who knows....Jenn may open up a little more then she has been....and frank may communicate more.8)

• 2 weeks later...

I do think that Maluma is nice and sexy...."but since the vacation apartment crew and Gina arrived for a visit"..she has been running her "MOUTH 100 MILES PER HOUR NONE FUCKING STOP"!! she seems to be talking the shit out of Leo!! LOL  I am sure sure he wants to tell her to shut the fuck up!!!!! DAM!!!8)

Create an account to see this content!

Maluma loves to talk she never shuts up, she seems to be the lively one of the apartment she was, face timing somebody in the living room then her bedroom she speaks fluent English, damn good English actually. Who ever she was talking too she must really like there was lots of smiling and animated face. Not only she can talk a lot she sure can pack down the food she eats like a horse.

10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Maluma loves to talk she never shuts up, she seems to be the lively one of the apartment she was, face timing somebody in the living room then her bedroom she speaks fluent English, damn good English actually. Who ever she was talking too she must really like there was lots of smiling and animated face. Not only she can talk a lot she sure can pack down the food she eats like a horse.

I agree!! LOL  "I also think she is going to be the interpreter for the others....she did continue to talk to Leo about the comments on his cell as though to be giving him and Frank advise."  I thank she well be fun as long as she stays real and doesn't let Serafima pull her neck by the chain as she is doing Mila and Daisy and Jenn.8)

Looks like Gina hosted the gathings at B2 tonight,  I did see Leo and Stella their also....seems everyone had a nice time..."I was also glad to see that none of B1's crew was there,...I think that B1's crew need to have some kind of friendship meeting and learn how to work together and stop using the vacation apartment for their gains.  I wonder how long Leia's boyfriend well stay...hopefully not long.."I would like my girlfriend back." LOL   "I can say nice job Gina."8)    My corrections to Maluma..."that was Gina who hosted the gatherings at B2 and not Maluma".....Gina go home to B1 and work with your room mates for a change!! LOL8)

I wonder who at RLC was drinking the day that Leia and Erin was let go or decided to go to have let Muluma stay.   She was just as bad as her two former room mates "Leia and Erin" and now sniffing up a snakes ass "Serafima."   Since Mia, Lia and Anna's arrival she still shows no kind of motivation or energy for the apartment....seems she does the same thing that the out going Daisy did all day and most of the night.."sits and lay on her ass most of the day and night and monitor her cell phone.  Maluma is just another BIG waste of space in B2 and should have sent packing out the door like others.8)

In the month of joining RLC I haven't seen Maluma once touch herself except for popping zits, she doesn't seem to be sexual? Actually seen her clean the floor in her room, she does seem to be a neat freak thou her bed is always made, the stuff on the dresser is lined up. She listens to English speaking radio stations makes me wonder what her nationality is? Spanish her second language?. She eats like a horse not sure who pays for the food she sure does eat her fair share or more. Doesn't do a whole lot spends a lot of time in her room by herself, makes me wonder if she's got some wires crossed upstairs.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Maluma is hosting the party for Rus and Kylie today with the also and can't get ride of "Gina". LOL  The gathering like all the rest in the pass seems to be ok.."until everyone started playing the kissing game.."spreading chlamydia around"...that's when I lost interest.  Oh well another day of entertaining.   Enjoy Rus...surly there's going to be MORE to cum in the days ahead with that group!! LOL8)    "Lets hope they don't give Gina to much to drink,..once drunk she well show her ass to any and everybody..."weather its that time of the month or not."...I am sure Leo misses it. LOL8)

Like her a few before her,  I did catch Maluma leaving earlier today...."with a grin on her face and ready to go she didn't seem disappointed."   For me Maluma was just a  wasted of time for the paying viewers, but must have been some what important for Serafima,  both almost manage the same profile and both did nothing but stayed on their laptops or cell phones.  I do think that her none stop talking mouth around some did more then the rest of her body.  Sexually she was dead...and was just around as an overseer for some of the girls.   Surly someone paid her well for sitting and laying on her ass doing nothing, but eating, sleeping, staying out most nights, and shitting the paying viewers.8)

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Like her a few before her,  I did catch Maluma leaving earlier today...."with a grin on her face and ready to go she didn't seem disappointed."   For me Maluma was just a  wasted of time for the paying viewers, but must have been some what important for Serafima,  both almost manage the same profile and both did nothing but stayed on their laptops or cell phones.  I do think that her none stop talking mouth around some did more then the rest of her body.  Sexually she was dead...and was just around as an overseer for some of the girls.   Surly someone paid her well for sitting and laying on her ass doing nothing, but eating, sleeping, staying out most nights, and shitting the paying viewers.8)

All Maluma did was eat and talk non stop she dominated any conversation, as I said before she spoke pretty good English. She spoke English to who ever she was face timing with, she listened to English spoken music when nobody else was in the apartment. Watching her eat I never seen a girl shove food down her face as much as she did. She never touched herself sexually, not even pinching her nipples. She was attractive enough, has ugly feet thou, nice set of breasts, only time you seen them when she had a shower. It was 2am Pacific time I was watching her wake up and packing up her stuff, the cleaner was there right away cleaning the room I had to go to bed I didn't see her leave.