Fan Page Kylie & Rus

Now that the party is almost over, it looks like the B2 crew is leaving but the B2 adviser Jaya stayed...to hand out more highly advise,  but Kylie, Rus, Blair and Mike stayed on.    Everyone seems to be riding "HIGH"....and having a good time.  Kylie "slow" seems to be having a good time with the others....."wished she had of let Rus leave with the B2 ladies...surly he and Gina would have had better fun....other then playing card games.   Even Mike has finally got a boost of energy. LOL8)

Seems the party has slowed down at the GP apartment, and the B2 ladies have left, but Jaya "a carbon copy of Gina when drunk and high" "who like other seems to be flooding on HIGH speed."   Kylie seems to be having fun, but at times is slow when it comes to the things and happenings around her,  Rus should have left with the twins....surly he would have had more fun with Gina instead of playing card games.."I hate to say it but those two seem to be on the same level." lol  Mike has finally got a boost from some where and seem to be finally enjoying his self too. Diane finally woke up and joined whats left.8)

Rus and Kylie left the "Cantina" Vacation apartment yesterday....lol...these two had more then just fun..."each time they visited each apartment they got totally drunk and stupid for the viewers.  I commend Kylie for being able to tongue kiss all the ladies in B2 and the GP...lol...she really got most of the spit she wanted...to bad she didn't get to eat one of the twins like she really wanted.   I am sure Gina well miss the two especially Rus, her Bartender....lol...she and Rus wasn't able to hid their true feelings eyeballing each other....maybe one day she well get to hold his penis again.  I do hope both Rus and Kylie had a safe trip back home.   "Blair and Mike didn't waste anytime getting rid of all of Rus and Kylie's left overs in the fig once they left either."8)

I do think that it might be time for Mike and Blair to be getting their new room mates.  I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Madam Diane and her boyfriend...lol...after all they do seem to be on the same level of things.  I am also waiting to see if Gina is going to bring in the new girls to the Vacation apartment to meet Blair and Mike...."it would tell me if they where really friends or they just came to the Vacation apartment just to get boozed up with Rus and Kylie."8)