DO YOU FANCY BIG BUILT WOMEN???

Some of us diehard voyeurs like looking at women of all shapes and nationalities. Well, take a look at the voyeur-villa forum site and specifically the RASPUTIN apartment. There are pics posted showing this big sexy girl plus others girls that live there or visit the apartment. I can't keep my eyes off the big girls because, for me, sometimes big is better - big tits, big ass, big pussy, big thighs, big hair, big clit, big smile or laugh, big tongue or big everything (except for a big saggy stomach, sorry). Take a look if you do indeed like to voyeur big girls or just BBW curious. RLC and the other voyeur sites should widen their horizons (pun intended - lol).

Screenshot (12524).png

Screenshot (12463).png

34 minutes ago, Zander said:

Little extra meat always better compared to a skeleton, but not that much you nearly do your back in just trying to get in.

Indeed some padding is needed between skin and bone, as I've commented about Nelly and in the past when I watched Anabel.

1 minute ago, delta10 said:

Indeed some padding is needed between skin and bone, as I've commented about Nelly and in the past when I watched Anabel.

Nelly is one of a few that could do with gaining some weight. Lovely girl but look better and healthier.