Malena & Amelia - (06/15/19 - 10/04/19)

1 minute ago, Shaggy said:

Have been watching these two and enjoying what I'm seeing. Do play to the cameras but who doesn't on these sites. Good to see proper girl on girl and not the crap RLC offers. 

rl who??

i would rather watch them playing up and having their fun rather than staged cam girls,hopefully we are moving away from that BS.

Create an account to see this content!

5 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

rl who??

i would rather watch them playing up and having their fun rather than staged cam girls,hopefully we are moving away from that BS.

Create an account to see this content!

So true and can clearly see both enjoying it because they want to and not because they feel they need to.

Fuck, maybe they read our comments and like some of our suggestions for teasing us voyeurs. Voyeurs are always looking for a tease and especially when girls casually show off their ASSets - mmmm.  Sex is great but girls teasing us with boob flash, dancing, naked housework and just showing off their beauty and curves (dressed or naked) is what a true voyeur site is all about. Great ass pics cyberleader. I almost get tears in my eyes when I see the ass view showing all the girl's goodies - especially the pussy and what her asshole looks like. So nice and personal that it gives you the feeling that you REALLY know her since her asshole is the prize capture for a voyeur like me. A girl doing anal is at the top of my list and deserves all my respect for her being very open for adventurous sex. 

When I was young it always excited me to walk behind a girl that wore tight fitting clothes (jeans or leggings) and fantasize about her ass and wonder what her butthole looked like. Today, I still do this but my mind goes even more wild for ass and I visualize what her naked arse would look like in my head. Your fortunate pics bring this close to real life since their ass is pointed directly at the cams for our viewing pleasure. I fully respect and appreciate any woman giving us this ultimate pleasure. 

When I happen to get lucky to catch a tenant girl with her naked ass pointed to the cams I pretty much vibrate in my chair with excitement and try to zoom in for a closer inspection - lol. I guess you can call it the "money shot". Fuck, I would gladly pay a girl that I know or don't know to show me her naked ass, bend over, spread her legs and flash her pussy and asshole from behind. Imagine being able to do that with open minded girls  - life would be so damn good.