Above the Limit Drunk Girl

I'm not sure who this lady is and I think I've seen her at this place with Angie and Sammy before.  Well today man, I'm not sure how to characterize her.  Let's start :  1)  She definitely seemed to be on something when she arrived - when did she arrive ?  Not sure, but been checking replay this entire day to figure it out;   2) She drank two (2) bottles of wine and ate a sandwich and anything else that posed as "food".  3)  she giggled, giggled, stumbled, giggled, pranced in front of the mirror; changed into RED undies right there in the dinnette area and video talked to George as she played with herself.  Angie had to follow her mostly around the house just in case and I'm not sure if Angie is her designated keeper and she seemed very aware that something big is off with this lady.  Oh, did I say she giggled at everydamed thing!!!  4)  she spent the better half of an hour talking to herself while she dranked the wine and ate a bite.  She seemed to have answered every question she asked and also prayed to a God (Which God I'm not sure, but she sure appeared to be certain that its all good) - she reminds me of the addict that has fallen from heaven, if they ever can make it, irratic behavior, many burn or cut marks on her body, random Tates that seem out of place and very much so on the verge.  I might be going over the top a little, but I must say, I've seen my share of drunks in my day and they can absolutely exhibit the same behavior, but this is not a drunk, she's got the mark and it's deep (poor girl).    Also, from the looks of it, she really believes that she's hot as hell and sexy or at least she wants that confirmation.  I'm wondering if this is her time out place for a while ?????

I know this whole writing must sound negative, but I'm more concerned for her safety.  Another observation that just hit me, is her age.  She's definitely not a spring chicken (if so, life has been rough and painful - maybe the reason for the cig burns on her left shoulder and arm or maybe that's her specialty) -  Also, when she walks you totally see that old lady ass that has lost muscle but still jiggles sort of.

Edited by TigetJackson
Update