Dasha and Demid

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe ragnor is making the comparison on how Anton sleeps on the floor or in another room whenever he doesn't want to be bothered by Alina's advances. In the case with Dasha & Demid, it is similar and therefore a fitting comparison.

In regards to comparing the sex between Alina & Anton and Dasha & Demid (in which ragnor was NOT making a comparison), it is too early to make a comparison. However, the sex between both couples have been beyond par. As I have said before, Alina & Anton always give an epic performance whenever they have sex, and Dasha & Demid (for the one time they have had sex...so far) gave a great performance. Only time will tell if Dasha's & Demid's sex continues to be great or not.

We should know a lot more after a month or so.

• 1 month later...
Guest Josh 34

Big like hollywood.. I do agree with you although you're jocking .. Anyways; seems RLC is trying to have good and active couples .. This would make me think faster about having a paid membership soon to enjoy watching the lovely pussies & asses..  

For the last 2 months we almost don't see much wth the newcomers on the unlock webcams. Most of the time it looks like they're away from home.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...