Jump to content
Create New...

COMMON PHRASE THAT APPLIES TO RLC, VHTV and RLCF (in a nutshell)


Recommended Posts

"IT IS WHAT IT IS, IT WAS WHAT IT WAS".   In their heyday or first few years each site was "the bomb" or were great sites for honest to goodness like-minded "real life" voyeurs. Currently or over the last few years the two voyeur sites have deteriorated so bad that an honest voyeur has to get their thrill elsewhere which has steadily caused RLCF to lose an enormous amount of "participants". Today, any resemblance of real life is non-existent and fake/forced shows is a slap in the face to those that know the real meaning of voyeurism. So what is there to keep you subscribing or watching? What is there to comment or discuss? The chat room stories and comments don't cut it - actually they added to the ruination of RLC (what little they had). VHTV ruined themselves with excessive porn. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sites only have themselves to blame. Forums are of course going to have less people posting, especially regarding the sites. Unless it's something you feel is worth posting about or taking time to capture images and post. Why would you bother. Just because some are happy with set-up sex shows and hovering masturbating, doesn't mean everyone is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it comes down to the location/atmosphere/arrangement. What we see now is basically no difference to chaturbate, mfc etc. Rlc and VH are now the same as those - Live Cam Show sites. Especially VH, which doesn't even hide the fact. The idea to broadcast them 24 hours a day, so you get to see them 'Pre/Post Show', is where the lines have now been blurred. The reason why the Barca places exist is for the women hired to put on cam shows, nothing else. But the difference is when chaturbate has 2 women going at it the attitude is "Cam site, cam show, doing it for money. Can take or leave it". When the exact same happens on rlc it's "Certainly looks like real passion, great chemistry, great chance of more, feel so much for them". It looks like because it appears like a real home, as if you are peering through the keyhole, then it's not the same, this is real. Which of course it's perfectly not. If the same woman, who had been on cam sites for years, suddenly appears on rlc or vh, there is now a protection towards them, an anger if criticism is directed at them, like "Leave her alone, she's a sensitive soul who is being herself". Why the change in attitude simply when they are in 'The House'?? Why want to know everything about them? Why try to get involved in their lives? As if any of these women give one tiny toss about any viewer. As long as their 'Career' continues, that's all they care about. They're taking part in a paid acting job, for want of a better phrase. 

Separate 'Real life' from 'Real life cam'. 2 totally different beasts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Pleasant said:

I think it comes down to the location/atmosphere/arrangement. What we see now is basically no difference to chaturbate, mfc etc. Rlc and VH are now the same as those - Live Cam Show sites. Especially VH, which doesn't even hide the fact. The idea to broadcast them 24 hours a day, so you get to see them 'Pre/Post Show', is where the lines have now been blurred. The reason why the Barca places exist is for the women hired to put on cam shows, nothing else. But the difference is when chaturbate has 2 women going at it the attitude is "Cam site, cam show, doing it for money. Can take or leave it". When the exact same happens on rlc it's "Certainly looks like real passion, great chemistry, great chance of more, feel so much for them". It looks like because it appears like a real home, as if you are peering through the keyhole, then it's not the same, this is real. Which of course it's perfectly not. If the same woman, who had been on cam sites for years, suddenly appears on rlc or vh, there is now a protection towards them, an anger if criticism is directed at them, like "Leave her alone, she's a sensitive soul who is being herself". Why the change in attitude simply when they are in 'The House'?? Why want to know everything about them? Why try to get involved in their lives? As if any of these women give one tiny toss about any viewer. As long as their 'Career' continues, that's all they care about. They're taking part in a paid acting job, for want of a better phrase. 

Separate 'Real life' from 'Real life cam'. 2 totally different beasts.

Think even VHTV has lost control or sense of what the site is supposed to be about and, what majority of the viewers want. If they had a vote on what apartments to keep and what to remove, I would bet many wouldn't be left. The sex show aspect only so many can keep up until they exhaust themselves. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Pleasant said:

I think it comes down to the location/atmosphere/arrangement. What we see now is basically no difference to chaturbate, mfc etc. Rlc and VH are now the same as those - Live Cam Show sites. Especially VH, which doesn't even hide the fact. The idea to broadcast them 24 hours a day, so you get to see them 'Pre/Post Show', is where the lines have now been blurred. The reason why the Barca places exist is for the women hired to put on cam shows, nothing else. But the difference is when chaturbate has 2 women going at it the attitude is "Cam site, cam show, doing it for money. Can take or leave it". When the exact same happens on rlc it's "Certainly looks like real passion, great chemistry, great chance of more, feel so much for them". It looks like because it appears like a real home, as if you are peering through the keyhole, then it's not the same, this is real. Which of course it's perfectly not. If the same woman, who had been on cam sites for years, suddenly appears on rlc or vh, there is now a protection towards them, an anger if criticism is directed at them, like "Leave her alone, she's a sensitive soul who is being herself". Why the change in attitude simply when they are in 'The House'?? Why want to know everything about them? Why try to get involved in their lives? As if any of these women give one tiny toss about any viewer. As long as their 'Career' continues, that's all they care about. They're taking part in a paid acting job, for want of a better phrase. 

Separate 'Real life' from 'Real life cam'. 2 totally different beasts.

Some of the older members that have been around for a while knows when RLC was a voyeur site, can remember when you could sign on to the Chat while watching RLC and letting a viewer or all in the Chat know when one of he girls where trying to sneak out a masturbation under the covers with out really moving or trying not too...lol...once the alarm went off.."it was all eyes and members thoughts in the Chat, or they just masturbated while there partner was out the door for a few hours, or just had sex with their partner with passion."   Now its all about wild parties, who has the biggest dildo, who drank the most, who going to photo shoots, what one said on Instagram, what one is thinking or what they did at the club and who they talked to or meet, and how much they are getting pay.  The thought of knowing ones private life and what they do in their personnel life takes away the joy of what you signed up for...."back then."  Even when the girls had sex with each other or their boyfriends it didn't turn into a staged orgy that was pre-planned...seems once the drugs was introduced at the B2 apartment back then things got out of control and then came the GP apartment....lol...I call rented "Barc- strippers and bed wenches on Vacation". LOL  Most knew before hand what the VHTV was about....100% pure sex, so that shouldn't have been any kind of surprise to some who signed up for it.   I do believe RLC is trying to be like VHTV but but are failing with the poor acting and continuous same over and over routine......"as long as there's barking in the Chat over those Barc-ladies don't expect things to change.   "COMMON PHRASE THAT APPLIES TO RLC, VHTV AND RLCF"....Dam!!!! LOL8)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

Think even VHTV has lost control or sense of what the site is supposed to be about and, what majority of the viewers want. If they had a vote on what apartments to keep and what to remove, I would bet many wouldn't be left. The sex show aspect only so many can keep up until they exhaust themselves. 

True. Basically, the role of any tenant there is the show. It's like the contract is a one liner, simply reading..... 

"You're in - NOW PERFORM! Otherwise you're out".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't comment on rlc,but as for VHtv, for me 15 of the apartments can go now. They seem to have gone down the budget supermarket route of 'stack it high,sell it cheap'.

One phrase that keeps coming back for me would be; 'Quality over Quantity'. That goes for the participants and the cams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Plank said:

I can't comment on rlc,but as for VHtv, for me 15 of the apartments can go now. They seem to have gone down the budget supermarket route of 'stack it high,sell it cheap'.

One phrase that keeps coming back for me would be; 'Quality over Quantity'. That goes for the participants and the cams.

Yeah, it's a conveyor belt of participants for both sites. One person goes, the next is ready to take over. Same activity, same results. No way are they all regular guys and gals seeing an ad somewhere - So obviously all connected to the same agency or whatever they wish to call it. They think we're stupid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search