What Do You Think About The Discussion Room Lately?

RUBBERMAN

I have always try to give my own thoughts and opinions about what I thought of RLC on a weekly basics, and even though I may not get any kind of feedback from any of the members I do know its being read, especially by my haters.  I thought I would change the subject today because after reading down a few pages of this so call Discussed room/Chatters room, I came across the word RACIST and how it was used so funny and amusing to certain members, some saying they was called racist, some saying the Chat was racist....."I really wonder why someone would call those who practically run and control the Chat room all day and most of the night and ignore other members who aren't affiliated with their controlled organization, why in the hell would they be called racist?  I have at times myself came into the Chat room and made a comment, and after being ignored a few minutes later a member commented later "Oops I must have left the back door open"....and I wonder why some are being called racist.   As a black man I am use to being Ignored by some and as a retired military man I am use to being hated by some who didn't have the balls to do what I did, but I do believe that this Chat Room/Discussed Room daily members need to start thinking before they start using the word racist as a joke....."if the shoes fits you must be wearing them."   I believe this private group shit has completely gotten out of hand. and some new rules need to be put out.8)  

What I can never understand is why Admin is so damn blind to how pathetic the Chat Room is. Yes it is being used but by only by a "select" few and about the same useless crap. And forget about everyone being adults and should act like adults since it is children doing the chatting. I only look at the Chat Room to see that nothing EVER changes and if a new member gets involved they soon drop out. The only thing that I can say is "WAKE UP ADMIN!!!". Is it just a coincidence that the chatters only talk about RLC and mainly about the Barca tramps or is there some real connection between RLC, Discussed.cc and the chatters - hhmmmmm. Very little, if any, talk about other voyeur sites or general topics of discussion (about 90 to 95% talk about RLC). Why is that? 

Here is an added pic to help you figure out why we complain about the same few members doing the "disgusting" chat. According to today's numbers we have  23,953 overall members listed (over the years they have come, gone, died off or stayed) but just a few members chatting. To me, this is not normal since years ago we would have at least 50 to 70 different members chatting through a period of a week about many topics besides RLC. Currently the same 4 to 15 different members chatting through a period of a week. How is this a good thing for Discussed.cc and it's participants that do want to contribute and participate in the Chat Room? I shake my head profusely and roll my eyes - lol.

Create an account to see this content!

It's really a sad state of affairs.

I was just having a look at the Read Me section at the 'Code of Conduct while here in the forum' post that the much missed Moderator Toolmaker wrote on  September 18, 2015.
Seems to me that some folks on here need to read it. It was added to by our old boss BTR. "to make it a level platform for all members regardless of sex ,culture or colour,.....

........just ask a question in the forum or ask on chat if anyone can help in matters,you will find a lot of friendly and helpful members."
I don't remember that Code of Conduct being abandoned,but it seems it has been.
Maybe it is time for a refresh of that Code,an update for our new & shiny Discussed.cc

On 5/25/2020 at 7:45 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

What I can never understand is why Admin is so damn blind to how pathetic the Chat Room is. Yes it is being used but by only by a "select" few and about the same useless crap. And forget about everyone being adults and should act like adults since it is children doing the chatting. I only look at the Chat Room to see that nothing EVER changes and if a new member gets involved they soon drop out. The only thing that I can say is "WAKE UP ADMIN!!!". Is it just a coincidence that the chatters only talk about RLC and mainly about the Barca tramps or is there some real connection between RLC, Discussed.cc and the chatters - hhmmmmm. Very little, if any, talk about other voyeur sites or general topics of discussion (about 90 to 95% talk about RLC). Why is that? 

Sent him three PM's with in the last 3 months, no reply..."so what that tell's you." Best I can tell you is to try and stay out of the Chat Room, because he or anyone else is not going to change things in there....."then again that's what they want for us to do anyway."...or you can do as I do and say "you can shut me out, but you can't shut me up."  You see how many attempts it took to get rid of Hitler..LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 9:37 PM, Plank said:

It's really a sad state of affairs.

I was just having a look at the Read Me section at the 'Code of Conduct while here in the forum' post that the much missed Moderator Toolmaker wrote on  September 18, 2015.
Seems to me that some folks on here need to read it. It was added to by our old boss BTR. "to make it a level platform for all members regardless of sex ,culture or colour,.....

........just ask a question in the forum or ask on chat if anyone can help in matters,you will find a lot of friendly and helpful members."
I don't remember that Code of Conduct being abandoned,but it seems it has been.
Maybe it is time for a refresh of that Code,an update for our new & shiny Discussed.cc

Well that Code Of Conduct was thrown down the drain!!!

This may not work for everyone, "but I found out how to clear out the Chat Room"...just sign in and say "Hello"....it worked for me, or maybe it's just RUBBERMAN that can make things happen like that.   I do want to make things straight, "there are a few good members in the Chat Room and there are some shit turds who hide behind others, I also found out with the help of others that I have a fan who loves to call me little....lol...."I love that girl, right now she is one of my biggest fans and followers...lol..one day maybe I well allow her to suck on this big black Mandingo. LOL    With all said, the Chat Room is going to be the Chat Room not matter who leads it....but some do forget what the man said..."its an open Chat Room for all, you don't have to like what you read, show respect to other members.  Hopefully is not being ran by the White Supremacist, or the Black Panthers and dam sure not the Ku Klux Klan, but at times it seems that way!!  If it hurt some members feelings to read something negative about those girls you might want to check your self instead of hatting those who don't.   Rejection is nothing new to me, but it does tell some of the crap that's in the Chat Room.  "Stop trying to make the Chat Room a special place for so call special people certain hours of the day." "Again, not all in the Chat is lame and they know who they are."8)