Denise & Mario

Mario is quite the nose picker - FFS!!! Suggest he trim his nose hairs for starters since it could be a contributor. I might discriminate but I am okay watching women pick their nose (find it kinda cute)- lol. Seems like Denise has a nice little body on her. For her small size she does have some rather nice big boobies and big areolas and big thighs. Surprised that they were watching an American news/documentary on TV that was in English.

• 2 weeks later...

What's up with this guy. Any time I happen to check out this apartment Mario is pacing the floor from the kitchen to the living room - back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, and so on - FFS!!!. He makes me nervous and pisses me off. Mario, I suggest you do one of two things or both just to change things up. Number one - get naked, sit on the couch and jerk off until you let the cum fly (will help release some obvious built up tension he has). Number two - if you need to pace the floor then do it naked so guys and girls can watch your dick and balls bounce around (might be more acceptable for viewers as you fucking pace back and forth so much). Or you can do both at the same time - jerk off as you walk the floor and shoot your cum all over the floor as you keep walking. Perhaps Denise would get a good laugh out of this and maybe try doing this herself. 

8 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

What's up with this guy. Any time I happen to check out this apartment Mario is pacing the floor from the kitchen to the living room - back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, and so on - FFS!!!. He makes me nervous and pisses me off. Mario, I suggest you do one of two things or both just to change things up. Number one - get naked, sit on the couch and jerk off until you let the cum fly (will help release some obvious built up tension he has). Number two - if you need to pace the floor then do it naked so guys and girls can watch your dick and balls bounce around (might be more acceptable for viewers as you fucking pace back and forth so much). Or you can do both at the same time - jerk off as you walk the floor and shoot your cum all over the floor as you keep walking. Perhaps Denise would get a good laugh out of this and maybe try doing this herself. 

Likely strung out on Crack.  That's what Crackheads do is pace the floor. They can't stay in one spot.