What do you think of the forum update?

Admin

The appearance is sleek and clean. But, I really liked the shout box we had. Overall, it will take a while to get used to, but I can live with it.

Just hope we don't lose many members over the change.

Hopefully this will encourage more people to join as it is a professional forum platform and has a lot more features. I will add more features in the coming weeks. Also, if you click on the "Chat" tab there is a new chat with more features. The Chat room also "pops out" so you can have it up while browsing or watching cams.

Well not to sure yet but suppose we will have to get used to it.

Used to be able to see latest posts without having to go into each topic but don't seem to have that now.

Also posts often seem to be rather slow in opening?

I've added a recent posts sidebar. I will look into the speed issue.

Guest robin Window

I've added a recent posts sidebar. I will look into the speed issue.

Much appreciated thanks.

Perhaps you can add Marta and David to the front page list would hate for them to feel left out.  :))

I don't like it.  What was wrong with the old one?

Well let me know if you think there is anything we can add to make it better. There was nothing wrong with the old software per se, but to me at least it looked a bit out dated, lacked some key features, and didn't handle media very well. This software is optimized for both desktop and mobile viewing, looks cleaner, and has more features. This is a "professional" forum platform used by companies ranging from the NHL to NBC.