What do you think of the forum update?

Admin

• 7 months later...

In the shoutbox archive function if there are say 30 pages you have to click through each one to get anywhere it would be handy if you could immediately jump to a page without having to go though everyone.

Also i don't know whether it is me but whilst the quick filters work ok when ever i try and use the other filters it always seems to throw up an error message, have never got them to work?

In the shoutbox archive function if there are say 30 pages you have to click through each one to get anywhere it would be handy if you could immediately jump to a page without having to go though everyone.

Also i don't know whether it is me but whilst the quick filters work ok when ever i try and use the other filters it always seems to throw up an error message, have never got them to work?

I had the same issue. Make sure you check the dates (specifically the year).

• 1 month later...

I came back from earlier this morning and my password didn't work.  When I tried to retrieve it, it said my e-mail wasn't known.  My account got erased.  I had to make a new one.  Other than that I think I like the original forum better.