What do you think of the forum update?

Admin

Still having the log in issue. 

Here;s what is happening:

I'm using Chrome and each time I close the window for the forums and bring it back up, it is forgetting me. I have to click "sign in" again. My username and passwords are automatically entered. It remembers that, but not enough to keep me logged in whenever I close the window.

Furthermore, I am having issue with posting. Sometimes it says, I don't have permission to post.

its all good.. now that the shoutbox is back on front page, only other thing I can suggest that would be a big improvement is the pics and video, can they be stored on this site so they can be seen with one easy mouseclick? that would be awesome! maybe your already working on it..

Looking good Admin :) Glad shoutbox and recent posts is back and i found that pictures / thumbnails open nicely too. i am a registered member just lazy to log in LOL