To Anyone Considering on Subscribing to RLC

I'm not saying RLC is perfect, there are many things to question. But they seem to have a vision, they want to develop something, and not just make money. They are in the lead of developing this camsite technology. The others are just bad copies with one intension, to make money.
Look at the website, the apartments, the tennants - the quality is way better than Camrads or VHTV and others I've seen.
So, if RLC shuts down - there will be no new development with this technology, it will all stagnate. That's what I'm afraid of. We need RLC!

Just my thoughts from following the camsites over the last years.

2 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

RLC have had nearly 9 years to get to where they are. And let's be honest hit a brick wall. Best they can can come up with are returnees (and not even good ones at that). 

One thing for sure. Can't get any worse. 😂

Like I have said many times - RLC has no fucking imagination to try different things and they have no clue what the word "voyeur" means.

• 2 months later...

You can always count on the subscribers providing story lines of what is probably happening or going to happen with the RLC tenants, especially the Barca returnees, since the tenants don't do a damn thing other than fake shit. Subscribers have to justify why they still follow RLC and pay to watch fuck all. Do you watch the RLC movie or read the RLC play book? - both are fake news - LMFAO.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2021 at 12:55 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

You can always count on the subscribers providing story lines of what is probably happening or going to happen with the RLC tenants, especially the Barca returnees, since the tenants don't do a damn thing other than fake shit. Subscribers have to justify why they still follow RLC and pay to watch fuck all. Do you watch the RLC movie or read the RLC play book? - both are fake news - LMFAO.

The story lines, predictions are just as bad and worthless as the performances. Unbelievable how much some get involved, and think they know so much about the lives of the tenants. Weird.