New Members Have Any Questions Or Requests?

dougiestyle4u

8 hours ago, Vaz said:

That what that rubbish is. Like we need more fucking idiots here. The chat room is bad enough. Owners and staff should have made changes years ago. Many left because of what it had become, no matter what some may say. 

Due to the very few that do participate here almost daily at xcamfan (maybe 5 to 10 members) I am surprised that nothing has been done to improve this site. I spend most of my time and post comments at camcaps. There are idiot members there too but I now make use of the "IGNORE" option list of those members. Basically this site is at a stalemate - with a bare minimum amount of users. Any new members don't participate but just gawk or be a voyeur to the Chat Room and the forum topics.

19 hours ago, Vaz said:

That what that rubbish is. Like we need more fucking idiots here. The chat room is bad enough. Owners and staff should have made changes years ago. Many left because of what it had become, no matter what some may say. 

Both here and CamCaps have them. See one in particular uses both to post crap.

10 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Due to the very few that do participate here almost daily at xcamfan (maybe 5 to 10 members) I am surprised that nothing has been done to improve this site. I spend most of my time and post comments at camcaps. There are idiot members there too but I now make use of the "IGNORE" option list of those members. Basically this site is at a stalemate - with a bare minimum amount of users. Any new members don't participate but just gawk or be a voyeur to the Chat Room and the forum topics.

You must have quite a few on ignore then.

2 hours ago, Eddie69 said:

You must have quite a few on ignore then.

I only post in a few forum topics but I currently have eight (8) members on my ignore list. The shit they post gets my goat so now I find reading comments is more peaceful. Occasionally I hit the "read the post" option button to see what they are saying but I don't get drawn in to their stupidity. It just makes me post less comments now. Since not many participating members here at xcamfan I don't see any sense in posting pics anymore. My comments have been sparse. At least with camcaps you can have some conversation with a few regular members. Not really anybody to talk with in the forums here (other than the echo of your own voice - lol).