New Members Have Any Questions Or Requests?

dougiestyle4u

I see that we get new members signing on almost daily but not much, if any, participate in the chat room or the forum topics. Some of us long-term members might be of some help answering questions or can provide pics or images related to VHTV (RLC and camarads are not permitted). Feel free to jump in and it doesn't even have to be about the voyeur cam sites. General discussions about anything is totally fine with us (except religion and politics). The chat room tends to focus mainly on RLC but in the forums here we are open-minded to all topics for discussions. We are here to have fun, not take things serious but be available to chat with everyone across the world. Not a sin to have a good laugh with some of us comedians. If you are curious about VHTV and want to see pics of some apartments then have a look at my own specific forum topic in General Discussion titled "dougiesway4u". We would greatly appreciate members joining in and enjoy visits here any time (24/7) since we all have different time zones and work/life schedules but one thing in common - VOYEURISM. It is great to make friends across the world even though we don't see each other but can have great interactions and laughs.

• dougiestyle4u changed the title to New Members Have Any Questions Or Requests?

Oh well, stupid me. I thought new members would have something to say. I have come to the conclusion that the new members and even older members are just here to voyeur participating members and to look at what we post plus read the current gossip in the chat room about the RLC tenants. Most members are voyeuring us who participate - go figure. Waste of time trying to be helpful to others here. I do and say what I want while most members are shy and speechless or just a peeping Tom or scared shitless to participate. Happy voyeuring.

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Oh well, stupid me. I thought new members would have something to say. I have come to the conclusion that the new members and even older members are just here to voyeur participating members and to look at what we post plus read the current gossip in the chat room about the RLC tenants. Most members are voyeuring us who participate - go figure. Waste of time trying to be helpful to others here. I do and say what I want while most members are shy and speechless or just a peeping Tom or scared shitless to participate. Happy voyeuring.

Honestly didn't many would. Was 12 members online yesterday afternoon and nothing added to chat or forum. Personally, why join and not contribute someway or another. Only so much a certain handful or so can do. 

12 hours ago, blueeyes said:

Yes to tell you the truth I was starting to wonder why so few were writing is it the beginning of the end  or what.

This place has been sliding down glass mountain for years. There are too many members of this forum who don't contribute anything to it ,and no I don't count the chat room as contributing to this forum.

There are a handful of members like my self who try to post stuff as often as they can. Others like our esteemed colleague @dougiestyle4u who tries to bring in new ideas and freshen things up,but there is very little interaction from our dwindling membership. Maybe we need to go back to the old days of new members have to post 25/30 'meaningful posts' before they can see pictures etc. It certainly forced members like me out of the shadows.

I don't know the answer to it,but Newbies need to get involved and soon before this site dies on it's arse.

2 minutes ago, blueeyes said:

Well while I am still around and without being chopped down I will still be writing nothing that makes any sense to somebody new on here. But it is a pity that they dont just jump in and write something. it does not matter what you write as long as it makes sense lol . and dont attack nobody personally.

All counts whether it's jibberish or not lol. A limit on pointless speculation, which quite frankly just gets tiresome. Being creepy personally no need for either. JMO 

22 hours ago, Plank said:

This place has been sliding down glass mountain for years. There are too many members of this forum who don't contribute anything to it ,and no I don't count the chat room as contributing to this forum.

There are a handful of members like my self who try to post stuff as often as they can. Others like our esteemed colleague @dougiestyle4u who tries to bring in new ideas and freshen things up,but there is very little interaction from our dwindling membership. Maybe we need to go back to the old days of new members have to post 25/30 'meaningful posts' before they can see pictures etc. It certainly forced members like me out of the shadows.

I don't know the answer to it,but Newbies need to get involved and soon before this site dies on it's arse.

Exactly Exactamundo GIF - Exactly Exactamundo Wesley Snipes GIFs

I tried, we tried. Now it is up to Admin and StnCld316. Yes, @Plank we need to offer incentives to get members participating. I offered up many ideas but no movement by Admin. Camcaps seems to be in the same boat. The VHTV forum also appears to have slowed down. These sites shouldn't totally rely on RLC or VHTV because even if they improve members still don't jump in or stay long enough to matter. I don't have a fucking clue why people join and don't participate.

I suggest any non-participating member come out of hiding and show their stuff

268_1000.gif

11 hours ago, Plank said:

Maybe we need to go back to the old days of new members have to post 25/30 'meaningful posts' before they can see pictures etc. It certainly forced members like me out of the shadows.

Same with me, and you were one of the members that I began conversing with. Perhaps try the opposite then - if the member doesn't participate with 20 to 30 posts each week or month then let @StnCld316 slam down the ban hammer on them even if they paid the registering fee. I use to like when the "ban hammer gif" showed up every so often to exterminate the bad member - really showed authority and quick decisive action. Come on StnCld316, who needs non-participating members - you join, you damn well participate or FUCK OFF!!! Don't just be a voyeur, be a talkative voyeur. VHTV forum has German, French, Italian, Russian and other members participating. This site has mainly English participators. Xcamfan better have an updated business plan or they will end up like RLC. Waiting for RLC and VHTV to improve is not a smart move.

3 hours ago, blueeyes said:

You start threatening new members just see how many will stay. at least they are there now there is a hope that they will write something.

Hope - LMFAO. They have every opportunity to participate and do shit. Why have members that do shit all? They might as well be tenants on RLC too FFS!!!.

• 3 weeks later...

If any current older members or recently new members have a problem with me - GOOD!!!. I am actually a really nice guy - just ask me - lol. Fuck man, sometimes I stir the pot to try to get others to participate. All the similar forums on camcaps and VHTV have very little participants so I try to stir the pot there too. We would be happy to have new members commenting about anything (even if you badmouth me - lol). Get on board - we will talk about anything such as all the voyeur cam sites or even what your partner looks like naked or how much cum you can ejaculate or if you are a long distant cum shooter. Just kidding, well maybe - lol. Just amazes me and at a loss why people register on these sites but don't talk. Give it a try, even PM some of us. All of us that post images (pics, gifs, videos) are good people and ready for others to participate. If you re from another country of a different language then google translate will help us move along.  

• 2 years later...
On 12/9/2021 at 5:29 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

If any current older members or recently new members have a problem with me - GOOD!!!. I am actually a really nice guy - just ask me - lol. Fuck man, sometimes I stir the pot to try to get others to participate. All the similar forums on camcaps and VHTV have very little participants so I try to stir the pot there too. We would be happy to have new members commenting about anything (even if you badmouth me - lol). Get on board - we will talk about anything such as all the voyeur cam sites or even what your partner looks like naked or how much cum you can ejaculate or if you are a long distant cum shooter. Just kidding, well maybe - lol. Just amazes me and at a loss why people register on these sites but don't talk. Give it a try, even PM some of us. All of us that post images (pics, gifs, videos) are good people and ready for others to participate. If you re from another country of a different language then google translate will help us move along.  

Huhhhhh!!! About 2 years and 4 months came and went with next to no new participants. No mention of what new members might want to see get posted or suggestions of possible topics to talk about. Would be nice to know what interests others or 

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Vaz said:

Says a lot when even the staff can't be arsed (what staff) apart from stncld. Should have been replaced and maybe the forum wouldn't be in such a mess. 

A dying site. Fucking idiots posting constant negative posts about camarads now makes it unbearable to even bother checking things out here. Chat Room sucks and this forum is a total mess.

14 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

A dying site. Fucking idiots posting constant negative posts about camarads now makes it unbearable to even bother checking things out here. Chat Room sucks and this forum is a total mess.

That what that rubbish is. Like we need more fucking idiots here. The chat room is bad enough. Owners and staff should have made changes years ago. Many left because of what it had become, no matter what some may say.