Odri & Pat

• StnCld316 changed the title to Odri & Pat
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently offline again. Second episode of arguing, drunk. passing out and maybe a bit of violence. VHTV sure has a major problem with tenants partaking of spousal abuse or some form of violence. Quite the discussions on the VHTV Forum about tenants who are not well mannered. Both guys and girls have been guilty. This is par for VHTV just by how they rely on different managers to supply the tenants. They do the blame game or pass the buck. Women do look sexy when they are fighting as long as it isn't against me - lol.

On 12/30/2021 at 10:43 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Currently offline again. Second episode of arguing, drunk. passing out and maybe a bit of violence. VHTV sure has a major problem with tenants partaking of spousal abuse or some form of violence. Quite the discussions on the VHTV Forum about tenants who are not well mannered. Both guys and girls have been guilty. This is par for VHTV just by how they rely on different managers to supply the tenants. They do the blame game or pass the buck. Women do look sexy when they are fighting as long as it isn't against me - lol.

Nothing new and never going to change. Just shows time after time that the guys especially are arseholes. Not sure about the nationalities of majority of them, but Russians especially have serious anger issues amongst other problems. 

18 minutes ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Nothing new and never going to change. Just shows time after time that the guys especially are arseholes. Not sure about the nationalities of majority of them, but Russians especially have serious anger issues amongst other problems. 

Very heavy alcohol abusers too. Lots of blame to go around and I imagine we will continue to see high turnover of tenants. I see quite a lot of subscribers/commenters trivializing the spousal abuse, violence and rape. VHTV is basically doing whatever it takes to grow the business and make tons of money. People with no morals and are weak minded looking for fast money and a roof over their head are plenty and it is VHTV's modus of operandi to take advantage of the vulnerable for their quick gain.