TRUE VOYEUR TEASES WITHOUT NUDITY OR SEX

dougiestyle4u

Looks like she has hair protruding out the sides of her bikini bottoms except with the black bikini (she probably shaved her pussy for that showing - they edit their videos). I find it different and quite the voyeur tease to see some pussy hair sticking out because it makes you wonder what her hairy pussy looks like.

Since I am a voyeur and a nice pervert I would have the girl wear a different sling/string bikini for a few hours a day and then take them and soak them in a pot of hot water. Then I would remove them and I would be left with a flavorful pussy/ass/boob soup broth or my version of pussy/ass/boob hot drink instead of coffee or tea. Imagine the taste of a women's sweet scent of her pussy, ass and boobs all in one gulp. Most guys must have smelled a girl's used panties so this way you can taste all her aromas together. Try it someday. Might actually be an aphrodisiac.

aph·ro·dis·i·ac
noun
  1. a food, drink, or drug that stimulates sexual desire.

Just a quick comment. After watching some of these videos, whether you are a guy or girl, I hope these make you extremely hungry for the female body. Women are the cat's meow - purrrrrrrr.

Something that is attractive or pleasing, usually attributed to the female gender. She is certainly the cat's meow.

This is a different video. One woman is a chiropractor doctor while the other woman is a patient. They both look sexy in leggings. Good visuals of the woman in blue leggings. Some of the adjustments to the patient by the doctor scares the living crap out of me and to the point of saying WTF!!!. Some swear by chiropractors but I have read some brutal horror stories of adjustments gone wrong. The doctor is nice looking but I don't think that I would risk something going wrong. So, this video is long but good viewing of the female body and a detailed display of total body adjustments. Have the volume turned up so you hear the resulting adjustment sounds (OUCH!!!).

If the above video got you peaked then here is another. Fully dressed but gorgeous girls. More "cracking sounds" but both girls have amazing bodies. To me, this video is a voyeur tease and I couldn't stop watching. The girl getting the roller treatment on her legs made her ticklish and laughing - so cute. Combination chiropractic treatment with massages.