Fan Page Suzan and Hector

i was hoping for a threesome to happen here so bad. also, does any1 know why suzan and hector were shouting at each other yesterday?

No, a threesome is to boring :) I wanna see suzan cheat with the other guy, then break up with hector so she can be singel in that apartment. More bating time for her and one night stands every Saturday ;-)

OK that would be the best senario, but i will be pleased with just some cheating :-)

Did anyone think that this guy can be Suzan's brother?? Why not?? Don't go to far with the expectations guys

yeah my first reaction, but then i could clearly see the way they wear touching each other.. hard to explain but i know it from my self. When you touch some one you like in a careful way, testing the limits because you now she's not available. He is doing that to suzan and you can clearly see that she's a little nervous about it but don't say no because she like it.

And who lays tight together like they do in those photos in prewiew post - i would never do that with my sister... 

What I saw was the guest touching Susan's nipples while they were sharing the sofa. Susan held his hand away but kept returning to the same position so he could touch again. The guest's girlfriend was watching and reaching inside her on shirt and took off her bra...as if to give permission to Susan. The guest got up and opened up to sofa into the bed mode and just as they were settling in again, Hector ran in and threw something on the sofa between them and started shouting at Susan. They quarreled back and forth for quite a while and Susan never backed down. The couple left them alone for a while to sort it out and after very long silence, Hector went to bed and left them alone. Susan thought through the moment and decided to pass and went to bed with Hector.  Since then, whenever Hector senses her getting hot for the guy, he gives Susan a some very hard fucking. 

What I saw was the guest touching Susan's nipples while they were sharing the sofa. Susan held his hand away but kept returning to the same position so he could touch again. The guest's girlfriend was watching and reaching inside her on shirt and took off her bra...as if to give permission to Susan. The guest got up and opened up to sofa into the bed mode and just as they were settling in again, Hector ran in and threw something on the sofa between them and started shouting at Susan. They quarreled back and forth for quite a while and Susan never backed down. The couple left them alone for a while to sort it out and after very long silence, Hector went to bed and left them alone. Susan thought through the moment and decided to pass and went to bed with Hector.  Since then, whenever Hector senses her getting hot for the guy, he gives Susan a some very hard fucking. 

(On 1st Feb) Even though the girl removed her bra and ready for something, the guy did nothing with her, even after Suzan left the living room. But they were playing and touching her tits with dress till the entry of Hector.Too sat.

The guest girl is also having super structure.

She was not available on 2nd Feb 2016. 

Did anyone film this?

Suzan was alone with the guy today. She looked flirty. But he kinda ignored her. Didnt stick too long to see if here was any further action, but there she definitely wants it...

yeah she wannit some. but the guy was weak. funny because he haved tried before. mayby hes afried of hector but whats suzan thinking of? 

im sure that this apartment will be golden with some affairs and drama. mark my words.