Fan Page Suzan and Hector

I noticed suzan cuddling up next to the shorty guy recently. I thought she had got rid of Hector. At first I thought they were related but then he layed his head on her tits, she had a tee-shirt on. Hector looks like some kind of Orc or something, so the shorty better watch out.

No way Susan and the guest are related unless they are really into incest. One can only use their own experiences to assess intimate behavior. I have only experienced these activities with women I have had sex with: Full body hugs; love bites on the arm; sharing the bathroom together right after I get out of the tub; taking off bra and feel her tits under her shirt in front of me.  All of the above is what Susan did today with guest.

What I saw was the guest touching Susan's nipples while they were sharing the sofa. Susan held his hand away but kept returning to the same position so he could touch again. The guest's girlfriend was watching and reaching inside her on shirt and took off her bra...as if to give permission to Susan. The guest got up and opened up to sofa into the bed mode and just as they were settling in again, Hector ran in and threw something on the sofa between them and started shouting at Susan. They quarreled back and forth for quite a while and Susan never backed down. The couple left them alone for a while to sort it out and after very long silence, Hector went to bed and left them alone. Susan thought through the moment and decided to pass and went to bed with Hector.  Since then, whenever Hector senses her getting hot for the guy, he gives Susan a some very hard fucking. 

After reading this makes things clearer pity I hope its not the end I actually like Hecter and Susan seem very geniuin people

I have been watching the drama video. I can understand Russian quite well but not so much that language they speak (it is another slavic language, i think it is Bulgarian or Macedonian). But some words are the same as Russian.
From what i got, Suzan was mad because Hector got home quite drunk, with his brother. I don't know if the Hector's brother is actually the "guest" (he was watching the scene from the door at the start of the dram and ran way when things became ugly) - but i guess so, because she was screaming "had enough of your brother!". I couldn't understood the rest of the conversation because they started talking quiet fast and screaming in that peculiar language.