Fan Page Suzan and Hector

I can not believe most of u people think Suzan is hot I mean to me she is the most ugliest person I have ever seen on rlc and planet earth she has a great body though ashame she didn't have a sexy face to go with it

Yeah i also agree with that!!!

Suzan is the most sexual female on RLC. She is highly aggressive when having sex and is quite skilled. We have seen her giving pleasure to Hector in many ways, foot jobs, fantastic cock riding, heavy breast with erotic nipples, and most of all squirts when close to orgasm. She also loves giving oral as well as insisting that Hector eat her sweet pussy...What else can we ask for except more of her....

Suzan is the most sexual female on RLC. She is highly aggressive when having sex and is quite skilled. We have seen her giving pleasure to Hector in many ways, foot jobs, fantastic cock riding, heavy breast with erotic nipples, and most of all squirts when close to orgasm. She also loves giving oral as well as insisting that Hector eat her sweet pussy...What else can we ask for except more of her....

8)  8)  8) But the worst thing about her is that she always puts on a grandma-style panties.. She's not a trendy girl when it comes to her underwear.. 8) 8)  8) 

I've learned something new today from their conversation :D 

- They want to visit a big pool or aquapark or something 

- Hector can not swim and is scared from heights 

- They are discussing right now, that the pool is really expensive and maybe they are not going to visit it

-Hector is a typical villager, with low IQ :D

Most likely everyone in that Apartment is low IQ.