Fan Page Suzan and Hector

no matter who is whos brother or sister, one girl obviously related to one of them and two more bold headed males cant be basis for interesting viewing. if the guests are sent by RLC it would be nonsens, if they are invited by the tenants, there seems to be not enough rules for them to keep viewing interesting. yesterday there was about the third solo girl in the apartment which left as per my opinion frustrated in time before it could come to prepare the sofa for the night.

My theory is that the new guest (whom I call Gollum) was brought in to get between Susan and Pablow since they told Hector. Since he has been there things have virtually come to a halt between them on camera. They (RLC) even brought in a girl to help Pablow get over Susan but he was not interested. The boy is love struck and Susan is just having fun.  I think RLC wants to tame this apartment down because it seemed to be headed towards another violent situation, which could result in the apartment being pulled off-line again.

My theory is that the new guest (whom I call Gollum) was brought in to get between Susan and Pablow since they told Hector. Since he has been there things have virtually come to a halt between them on camera. They (RLC) even brought in a girl to help Pablow get over Susan but he was not interested. The boy is love struck and Susan is just having fun.  I think RLC wants to tame this apartment down because it seemed to be headed towards another violent situation, which could result in the apartment being pulled off-line again.

Maybe..but isn't that more like throwing gas on a fire?