Fan Page Suzan and Hector

guys, the guest and suzan are brother-sister. guest have a gf. believe or not, guest never get action with suzan. if you guys have little sister u can understand. And yes, you can lay on your sisters leg, face to her. 

I hope you are not trying to tell us that you have done to your little sister what Susan and Pablow have done...seriously?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think  Suzan is the sweet little thing you think she is. What sweet thing would give that goof a blowjob in the kitchen when someone else is there.

You have to be stupid if you think she dint have something going on with that other goon going out on the porch after he feels her up  locking themselves in the toilet so hector don't find them etc. It would be a shame if she get knocked by hector and bring another ass on this earth He is not dumb by no means but his coyness is going to get his rear end off the show mark my words. I believe he wants to make the people hate him so they tune in to see what is going to happen You can see so much little boy in him that he appears to be a jerk.   Have a good one    bakerman

Spoonie 123 I could be wrong that is for sure since I'm not a mind reader but if you let your brain wander as to might have been I really belive she is stringing this asshole along Today she got up at 2pm left apartment in 15 min kissed hector about 10 times before she left( never seen that before) and when she left the room had a devilish grin on her face. I just don't trust her but cant quit watching because I want to see how it all play out. Who knows maybe they both deserve one another they both look like loosers