Fan Page Suzan and Hector

I have been following this a long time. I believe he has fallen in love with Suzan at last. He now seems to want his intimate moments hidden from view. He always takes her to the porch were you can't see or screws her at 6 o'clock in the morning their time. Today he had all day to give the fans a show and all he did was make her go on the porch with him.> She is lazy as hell always playing on cell phone or computer. I am wondering if she has a bad problem maybe medical or skin problem. Could be from drinking all his cum every time they screw and he blows a hell of a load. Protein  or not I CAN'T SEE HOW THAT CAN BE GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH.

• 2 weeks later...

I turn to this couple every day hoping that a story line will start. Looking at the forum today nobody has any interest in any of those apartments. Hector must  have picked a pound of boogers from his shit head. He ate 24 slices of bread making some kind of sandwich.  They tear up a big bag of popcorn so fast I am afraid he will eat her fingers going for it so fast. Last night she had a toy in her pussy and kept adjusting it for 25 minutes. I guess this is what they want us to see. How long do you think they can keep this up?

Yes Sand H are one of the couples who are enjoying themselves and have turned into afun couple to watch and they all ways have great sex, both mostly are satisfied. When I first saw them Susan was veryshy and reserved ,maybe because of the camera'sBut slowly she came around and now they seem to be obliviuos to them, Great couple . We nned more like them,There are only 2 other couple that come close.

Hector and Suzan are known for keeping a very low profile, they don't do much, they may have company here and there just like some of the other apartments, but these two have sex almost every night,  Hector knows how to please Suzan sexually even though some times Suzan well chew his ass out "Hector" at times, Suzan also knows what her man wants in bed and she does a good job keeping him well taking care of too. 8)