Fan Page Suzan and Hector

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely  Gonna  miss her   :-[

On 8/22/2016 at 8:36 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Hector and Suzan are known for keeping a very low profile, they don't do much, they may have company here and there just like some of the other apartments, but these two have sex almost every night,  Hector knows how to please Suzan sexually even though some times Suzan well chew his ass out "Hector" at times, Suzan also knows what her man wants in bed and she does a good job keeping him well taking care of too. /emoticons/default_cool.gif" alt="8)" />

Accidently I watched them 2 or 3 days ago and Hector and Suzane were having a discussion. I understood nothing they said but according to their behaviour and the look in their eyes it was a real SERIOUS discussion. Maybe they separated? Of course I´m just guessing - but the situation seemed quite familiar to me

On 10/2/2016 at 0:01 PM, Jackote said:

Accidently I watched them 2 or 3 days ago and Hector and Suzane were having a discussion. I understood nothing they said but according to their behaviour and the look in their eyes it was a real SERIOUS discussion. Maybe they separated? Of course I´m just guessing - but the situation seemed quite familiar to me

i was looking for this day, shy was crying and they was looking for something on the google for long time,,,, 

i miss Suzan,, 

• 3 weeks later...