Fan Page Suzan and Hector

If this is the gallery will we not be able to see Suzan and the guy who was coming on to her on some video If not then I am disappointed in the gallery

Need patience for ADMIN to flip a switch soon so that you can access the gallery. Pics are in the gallery along with various videos. Don't get worked up - very soon for you. You are a Hero Member now. Welcome to the orange club.

Thank you  dougiestyle4u You seem to be one hell of a nice person. Thanks for sticking by me . I do have a tendency to jump  the gun to quick.

A quality I posses that is not fitting. It seems some people just won't share their vids Maybe they think they are going to make some bucks on it.

Just trying to be helpful. Hope you have access to the gallery pics and videos now. Some members keep videos to themselves since it is their choice. But others will not post due to RLC banning them and cutting their subscription for violating the policy of posting such content (previously they were quite lenient). That is why there is less new content in the gallery or even less active chatters in the Chatbox/Shoutbox the last few months. You can get more info/discussions/questions answered in the Chatbox by others. This RLCF site is fun and adds to or compliments RLC. Glad you like it here.

This is my favorite apartment. Always some thing new. Now  they are like bats sleep all day up all night. They bought a couple hundred bucks worth of sex toys. I guess Hector figured it could help him out. She used three of them in ten minutes, After she used them he almost had a heart attack trying to out do the toys haha.I think she is on her period today. Stay tuned for more hot action