Is Lev a Slug or what?

Lev is stupid as fuck. I'm not sure why the hell she IS with him. She just reached down into his shorts and he pulled her hand out. And picked up his controller. WTF!!!!!!!! Is this guy Gay?

To add...

Gross

Greasy

Looks like he smells

That hair though

Over weight

That facial Hair. wtf.

And Never Horny. Maybe he really is gay. Poor Bastard!

He needs to be voted off the Island!

What would artists think of us common people with our nice 9 to 5 jobs and 8 hours sleep ?

And concerning slugs, did you ever see them making love ? Not 15 or 30 minutes, no, several hours.

Every other living creature on this earth can learn something of that.

When nobody is around, even their self-love-making is successful. Imagine Lev pregnant. 

• 2 weeks later...

I use to be in love the sexy Zoya until I found out that she is really a stage actress, Lev and Taboo are also actors on stage,  and after that finding I wondered what was real and what was fake!  I wondered if those masturbation sections where real or not.  I can sometimes tell when she is gong to masturbate when ever Lev sleeps on the coach by him self.  I wonder if the fight that her and Lev had a few months ago was real now or was it fake.  In my mind Zoya well always be sexy but never the same fantasy that I once had for her.  "thats just my thoughts".  8)

Do not know if they areActors or not. But no one can act 24 hours a day. Has to be some truth in their relationship. If Lev being a lazy piece of shit is acting, I think most of us could do that with out any lessons. So my opinion is most of what we see is real. There was no Acting when I saw Lev kick Zoya in the back and stuff a Thats why I do not watch this apartment very much. Lev is a real SLUG of the Human type. shoe in her face or hit her in the back of the head.

Lev is real life and part of the pay package so accept him - Zoya has. Still got nothing good to say about him and i only check to see if Zoya shows skin cause she is nice to look at for a skinny girl.

If you think lev is Real Life than good for you?????? where I'm from you dont sit around sleeping and playing game consoles all day lol even people on the dole are more active