Best thing for Nora

If i like Kiko, yes in that way that he belongs together with Nora as all other couples do on RLC. If its the right choose of RLC that he is coming sometimes maybe. But i think one thing thats right, give them there own app back. Then Members can look or not, the things that sometimes being said of him are not right or out of order,makes no sense at all. We all don't know the reason he comes and go, so whats the point to make such remarks on him.

best thing for nora would be to marry kiko and move on with her life away from the RLC project , she aint getting any younger and after watching her since she joined the project she would make a great mother ,so my vote goes to  her leaving the project and as there is no voting option for that ,i will abstain from voting lol 

Is this an advice to her? If she moves she needs to find a job to earn living can you offer that to her ???

best thing for nora would be to marry kiko and move on with her life away from the RLC project , she aint getting any younger and after watching her since she joined the project she would make a great mother ,so my vote goes to  her leaving the project and as there is no voting option for that ,i will abstain from voting lol

• 4 weeks later...

Is this an advice to her? If she moves she needs to find a job to earn living can you offer that to her ???

well shes already part way to being a prostitute ,being paid for guys to see her naked .and russia especiallly st petersburg are not as strict on prostitution as other parts .so theres a job waiting for her when she fuks of back home ,

an excerpt from russian law journal ..Prostitution in St. Petersburg

Prostitution is not illegal in Russia, although it's also not strictly legal. As it is understood, there is no reference to the subject in the Russian constitution. This is perhaps one of the reasons why the sexual practice is widespread and so blatant in Saint Petersburg and other major Russian cities. Basically finding sex in St. Petersburg Russia with a Russian prostitute is not a problem.

I thought the girls live in Barcelona; maybe they just brought there trade and wares from Russia?

As for Nora and Kinky having a place of their own; I'm afraid Nora knows there would be little to no exposure for her if she had her own place. The other girls being in the apartment flaunting around in thongs affords Nora more opportunity to steal time from the other girls. Besides that, she gets to 'mother hen' them. If she were in her own apartment, she have no say as to their coming and going and how they kept house.

On 7/27/2015 at 9:08 AM, hollywoodmogul21 said:

She got up to nothing but massages without Kiko. Oh, and a few masturbation sessions.

this can be said about all the girls that have been through that appartment .there isnt one single girl stands out that can be said was true value for money,ok theres been some tasty chicks pass by ,but do we really only want to see naked chicks, not me you would think with all girls appartment there would be more sexuall exploration between them .so i guess with whats happened in the last few days ,this as got to be the highlight of that appartment 150727063829960953.png150727071500125335.pngaAND HERE IS A 5 SECOND FLASH THROUGH THE LAST WEEK ...150727041407869929.gif

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

kristy is openely flirting with the girls , kamila is tempted but the cameras are making  her nervous about taking it further ,maybe things will happen off camera in >>ie: laundry room or balcony .eventually may come round too ignoring the cams .as for nora she would if she could ,but dont forget kiko . not sure how he would react . hopefully there will be a night when plenty of alcohol flows and inhabitions are set aside 

do you think that what's going on between the girls is normal.. Are there any plans in their minds but each one is waiting for the other ??