assault

The women who run RLC need to get rid of this guy IMMEDIATELY ...a 100% out of control jerk off who gets his jollies beating up girls..... doesn't seem to be much intelligence in these women who run RLC .... poor selections of couples, and apartments ALWAYS having camera or connection problems, one day a new couple, two days later two apartments are gone.... seriously, Ladies, get it together, or hire a man manager !!!! Get some new QUALITY couples !!!!

The women who run RLC need to get rid of this guy IMMEDIATELY ...a 100% out of control jerk off who gets his jollies beating up girls..... doesn't seem to be much intelligence in these women who run RLC .... poor selections of couples, and apartments ALWAYS having camera or connection problems, one day a new couple, two days later two apartments are gone.... seriously, Ladies, get it together, or hire a man manager !!!! Get some new QUALITY couples !!!!

POINT 1.what makes you think RLC is run by women? POINT2. you say poor selection of couples, RLC dont cater for personal taste! POINT3...you complain about camera and connection problems,ask yourself ? could it be your internet is running slow. As your comp got so much crap running in the background that is causing the problems , IF you aint comp savvy use google to search for ways to turn of background apps .POINT4..you complain about appartment that was there for 1 day .well you didnt have enough time to see any potential ,so take it as NO GREAT LOSS............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. A FOOTNOTE TO THINK ABOUT........................................................                                              stop bitchin and sort out your computer,pay for RLC premium membership then youll have 93 cams to view instead of 27 freeview cams ,you will have the option to see what alot of other members see and what your missing , then you wont bitch so much , .had my say now im on my way bike-038.gif 

• 1 month later...

Can not see it myself taya will get a new bf that's for sure but I don't think she will be back on rlc anytime soon reason she feels ashamed and I think embrassed after what happened between her and yarik when she was beaten up on cams for the whole world to see that can make a person more scared to return on cams my view on things