Voyeur Villa

8 hours ago, vampire said:

cyberleader--Thanks for all the fine pictures you post.  If not for you no one would follow Voyeur Villa.  I was a member for a few months but seemed to go down hill.  Thamks to you I can still check on it somewhat.  If the site improves may join again.---PS-  And thank you for making doggiestyle4u--so dam happy.--lol

Yes vampire - I am so fucking happy that cyberleader can fill in the blanks - lol. Most of the girls here are very pretty and appear to live more "real" lives. My timing isn't great but I catch some good teases and the odd time some sex. The quality of the cams are not great but at least I get to do my voyeur thing. RLC has been quite disappointing except Desiree (she is a thing of beauty - a work of art - a solid built girl - she gets my heart racing - ooh baby that's what I like). Most RLC tenants are too predictable or lack any sense of living a "real life". Voyeur-villa gives me some added variety - more girls the better - cause I am a pervert - haha.

Thanks again cyberleader for the new pics. These 2 girls had sex yesterday with their men at the same time in the living room (but as far as I seen - no switching of partners). The big titted girl used a toy to play with the blondes pussy while her partner jerked off watching this. Wasn't able to watch this completely but was exciting to see. I love when girls walk around naked, half naked or skimpy outfits because it kicks my imagination into overdrive. The other apartments are decent but have yet to catch some major teases - a good successful voyeur has patience. Isn't the voyeur motto - "good things come to those who wait and wait and wait ..." - LMFAO.

At least something is going on in these apartments.
But I don't know, spending long days with no clothes on would take away some of the "magic". But we're all different, just my point of view.

Also, I saw they had a "meeting" yesterday. Most of the ppl from all the apts together in Tver's LR. Maybe they're planning a strike? lol

9 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

At least something is going on in these apartments.
But I don't know, spending long days with no clothes on would take away some of the "magic". But we're all different, just my point of view.

Also, I saw they had a "meeting" yesterday. Most of the ppl from all the apts together in Tver's LR. Maybe they're planning a strike? lol

Did you like seeing Irma, Danaya and Ilona walk around naked or half naked when they were in Barca 1 or all the other come-and-go girls staying in Barca 1 dressing/undressing the same? What about seeing Nelly, Zoya, Leora, Desiree, Masha, Elisa, Lima and others walking around naked or half naked or wearing skimpy outfits on a regular basis? Are you tired of this? Do they destroy the magic? I think not - they add to it, in my opinion.

As far as Adriana, Dasha, Carina (chubby curly haired girl), Stesha, Maya (more recently over the last year) and some of the other revolving girls mainly in Barca 1 - they all struggle to show skin in the free cams. Yes, it is their choice but they have less of a following. Over time they get boring to watch and viewers complain.

This is what I am talking about. If they showed skin more often (not necessary EVERY day) then subscribers/viewers would take more of an interest in them. All these girls have nice shapes. I am sure the female subscribers would like to see this along with watching the guys prance around naked too. 

So, that is why I keep two eyes on voyeur-villa. It is somewhat answering my voyeuristic needs. It is the tease - NOT always about sex. Them having sex in front of the cams is a BONUS.

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Did you like seeing Irma, Danaya and Ilona walk around naked or half naked when they were in Barca 1 or all the other come-and-go girls staying in Barca 1 dressing/undressing the same? What about seeing Nelly, Zoya, Leora, Desiree, Masha, Elisa, Lima and others walking around naked or half naked or wearing skimpy outfits on a regular basis? Are you tired of this? Do they destroy the magic? I think not - they add to it, in my opinion.

As far as Adriana, Dasha, Carina (chubby curly haired girl), Stesha, Maya (more recently over the last year) and some of the other revolving girls mainly in Barca 1 - they all struggle to show skin in the free cams. Yes, it is their choice but they have less of a following. Over time they get boring to watch and viewers complain.

This is what I am talking about. If they showed skin more often (not necessary EVERY day) then subscribers/viewers would take more of an interest in them. All these girls have nice shapes. I am sure the female subscribers would like to see this along with watching the guys prance around naked too. 

So, that is why I keep two eyes on voyeur-villa. It is somewhat answering my voyeuristic needs. It is the tease - NOT always about sex. Them having sex in front of the cams is a BONUS.

You very seldom see ppl nekkid (no clothes at all) for hours on RLC freecam. Maybe for some minutes while changing, or collecting something in another room etc., or having a quicky. But compared to VV it's not much.
I must admit, I haven't been watching VV for long, but this is my impression so far. And it's nothing wrong with it from our point of view.
But if I lived in an apt where ppl were nekkid most of the time, after a while things wouldn't be that exciting.
Hope I made myself a little more clearer this time :)

Some sort of play today.
They both dressed up and he taped her to the kitchen table.
He touched her body using cream, a rose, a knife, feather and a belt.

When the action started I lost hd quality, so caps are poor.

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by PeterGrey
Added more caps