Voyeur Villa

A quick update,do try to keep up I will be setting a test later.
Mona has returned, she had a new housemate called Stella.
The chunky fella who is staying at Tver with Lisa & Nick came to visit Stella. He got a massage with a happy ending.
The next day her got a massage from Mona,no happy ending, Mona has standards!
Lisa & Nick have been having same room sex sessions with Jackie & Phil at Tula.
Ivo & Sonia have been having same room sex sessions with Iris & Lex at GreenWood.
Inna of Dubna is away,leaving Gregg a spare part between Marna & Andy. ( Update: Inna has returned.)
Stella has left the building.

Today Mona got a new housemate, Kelly ! (haven't we seen her somewhere before?,just me then?)
Kelly wandered around on her own,had a snooze and waited for Mona to get home.
Mona got home and met Kelly, within 5 minutes Mona was naked ! Phwooooaaarrr!
Judging by Kelly's furtive looks at Mona's body, I think she likes what she see's, I know I do!
Within moments Kelly has changed into something more comfortable, she is sitting close to Mona, with her boob casually falling out,still eye-ing her up.
Few moments later Mona is in th kitchen,Kelly is touching Mona's hair.
Kelly gets changed again into the Mona uniform of nothing but pants,dayyyuuummm!
They both do a mini stretching session
Things are looking good...very good at Volga!

Create an account to see this content!

Hey Plank - words don't mean shit when I am looking at gorgeous girls (can't concentrate when I am drooling). What did you say? Okay, I failed the test before it started. I need to do an open book test that has a lot of pictures instead of words. What's her name again? A fuck it. I have a photographic memory but it only applies to pictures - not words. One word - hhhmmmmmmm!!!

Sorry dougie, I did not realise that you were hard of reading.

Here is something you can print out and colour-in if you want to. You must supply your own crayons,pencils or paint.

(Credit to the artist, Asteltainn at deviantart.com )

Create an account to see this content!

Fuck me, I am stuck already. Where are the numbers (paint-by-numbers)? Sheessh - I feel helpless and lost. Sucks getting old. New generation of kids have it made - everything handed to them (you said I have to supply my own crayons, paper or paint - damn). Can you at least help me out this one time and supply a naked model so I can visualize the colors since my photographic memory is only in black and white - lol.