Voyeur Villa

I think it is official now that nobody knows what the fuck is going on at V V, not even them!
Volga has been a shambles for a while, mis-matched or wrong choice of tenants. Nikita seems to have vanished,Greg & Inna seem to be living there, yet the apartment menu still has Mona's name up there?
Meanwhile whenever I look in at V V apartments there are empty rooms,nothing going on at all. The only source of possible intrigue is GreenWood, will Ivo & Sonia and Lex & Iris ever swap partners.....probably not.
V V updated their site last week and ever since it has been chaos,stuff doesn't work,people can not log in,cams don't load & it goes on & on. And V V are expecting their customers to send them screen grabs so they can try to work out what the hell is going on,but when the customers do send an email to 'support',  no-one responds.
They really need to get there act together and fast.

3 minutes ago, Plank said:

I think it is official now that nobody knows what the fuck is going on at V V, not even them!
Volga has been a shambles for a while, mis-matched or wrong choice of tenants. Nikita seems to have vanished,Greg & Inna seem to be living there, yet the apartment menu still has Mona's name up there?
Meanwhile whenever I look in at V V apartments there are empty rooms,nothing going on at all. The only source of possible intrigue is GreenWood, will Ivo & Sonia and Lex & Iris ever swap partners.....probably not.
V V updated their site last week and ever since it has been chaos,stuff doesn't work,people can not log in,cams don't load & it goes on & on. And V V are expecting their customers to send them screen grabs so they can try to work out what the hell is going on,but when the customers do send an email to 'support', do no-one responds.
They really need to get there act together and fast.

Agree with you Plank - more coming and going than cumming. Shambles is a very good description. They need to find good tenants for each apartment and then give them time to settle in and tease the viewers with nudity and perhaps sex before constantly visiting each other - this way we can figure out who belongs to each apartment. I don't care for name apartments like Volga or Dubna or Greenwood - why not tenant names like Marna, Inna, Iris or Sonia (so confusing the way it is now). Cam issues are ongoing. I find that Voyeur-House tends to have the same issues with changing tenants and cam problems.