Voyeur Villa

she is a very nice girl,i remember how shy she was when she first came and has blossomed quite nicely,she seems to get on well with inna the sexy blonde skater.

marna seems to have have a happy nature about her and likes her sex .this week i think she was in the red zone,but as that is now over she wanted it like crazy from what i saw,they had not long finished round one when she pulled his shorts and litteraly dragged him into the bedroom  caveman style for more

Looks like I spoke too soon. Volga has gone from Hero to a fat zero again! >:D

Today Mona, Kelly and Stella left Volga. We are waiting for the new people to come. ( no mention of Rose?)

3:10 PM - 6 Jun 2017

Looks like the folks that thought Mona was boring have won and she has gone, what a shame! Obviously they didn't see the fun bits that I did. ( see earlier posts) I wish her well in her future.          She was way too classy for this shit !
Apart from V V treating her with contempt by posting a vote to see if she should be forced to return to an empty apartment from a dance contest. Of course it was no fault of the V V management for placing inappropriate or downright weird housemates with her. Even then she tried to make the best of the situation. Then when it seems that they have found a couple of girls she can have fun with,they are all gone?
They might as well move Phil & Jackie and Lisa & Nick into this apartment seeing as they are together most of the time,and Lisa & Nick already know the place?
Move one of the Dubna couples into Tver, giving the other couple a bit of space? Judging by the pics above, looks like Inna has put down a marker?
V V seems to be losing it's way.

Inna looks out of place at Volga but in good company with other naked girls. Maybe she needed a break from her partner after the argument they had the day before. She knows how to properly position herself on the couch for optimum full exposure. Wish voyeur-villa would upgrade to better cams for sharper resolution or clarity.

7 minutes ago, Plank said:

Looks like I spoke too soon. Volga has gone from Hero to a fat zero again! >:D

Today Mona, Kelly and Stella left Volga. We are waiting for the new people to come. ( no mention of Rose?)

3:10 PM - 6 Jun 2017

Looks like the folks that thought Mona was boring have won and she has gone, what a shame! Obviously they didn't see the fun bits that I did. ( see earlier posts) I wish her well in her future.          She was way too classy for this shit !
Apart from V V treating her with contempt by posting a vote to see if she should be forced to return to an empty apartment from a dance contest. Of course it was no fault of the V V management for placing inappropriate or downright weird housemates with her. Even then she tried to make the best of the situation. Then when it seems that they have found a couple of girls she can have fun with,they are all gone?
They might as well move Phil & Jackie and Lisa & Nick into this apartment seeing as they are together most of the time,and Lisa & Nick already know the place?
Move one of the Dubna couples into Tver, giving the other couple a bit of space? Judging by the pics above, looks like Inna has put down a marker?
V V seems to be losing it's way.

Hard to keep up with the changes and different faces and body parts. To me, Voyeur-Villa and RLC appear to be the WEAKEST LINKS of the voyeur sites.

23 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

it was marna and her dopey bloke who had a fight the other night innas bloke was the peacemaker he pulled him of marna and told him to coll it.and he also had to stop marna from going at him,did not see what happened between greg and inna.

Inna was crying and curled up in the doorway between the kitchen and hallway and yelling at Greg. Greg came over and was getting a bit rough so she started hitting him and he hit back as Marna and her BF then separated them. She went to the bedroom for the night while he slept on the couch. Don't know the cause of the argument but they were both at Volga earlier that day. Lots of fighting go on in these voyeur sites lately as I have seen myself.

must be something.bad vibes,or something.i would say let marna join inna at volga for a few days just to see how it goes.(would be nice to see the both of them naked all day),

and the their lads not allowed to visit,maybe then they might appreiciate them more and treat them better as they would be missing them,when you have had something lost it then get it back you tend to take better care with it,