Voyeur Villa

So V V have updated their site, there are a few bugs that need to be ironed out. You might need to use the full address to get it to load. 

The Volga saga continues, Inna still there,Marna & Andy came over for evening entertainments, Greg visited her & Mona popped in.

Angel has left the project......already? That has got to be a record for the shortest stay ever?

New girl at Volga, Nikita, dark haired, sultry looking.

Create an account to see this content!

Lucky me again. Just saw Marna and her partner arguing and fighting. They were yelling, throwing things at each other, wrestling on the floor, kicking, slapping and Marna threw a chair. Greg broke the wrestling up but he was laughing too (wtf). This is part of real life I hate seeing. Marna did look rather sexy in her feisty pissed off mood - ooohh - hurt me baby (hey remember I am a pervert). They should try naked wrestling to settle their differences - that way as a voyeur I would get my jollies - haha. Well I wonder what kind of makeup sex they will have. Maybe Marna will cuddle up with Inna at Volga apartment. What's with everyone sleeping elsewhere now??? Can't keep track of these apartments anymore.  

i have all but given up trying to figure them both out,earlier yesterday inna came back and bought the girl from volga with her gregg did not seem to happy about,maybe he wanted to spend some time with inna i dont know, the funny thing was after they left greg was on the laptop singing along to some tunes

Both voyeur villa and voyeur house have way to many changes to apartments in such a short time and tenants behaviors can be erratic and volatile. The only thing that seems to work is naked bodies. Just curious - I wonder what it would be like if for a day or two both these sites tried girls only days or girls only slumber parties with lots of nudity the whole time. The guys seem to lower the fun level or get too controlling of activities or piss off the girls.