Paul Going Crazy??

i saw paul check out the history on the pc or something to that effect that completely lost his chit on Leora ,next thing i know i hear a loud bang and see Pual lunging away from her while she burst into tears.the girl looked scared as chit too ,she ran away he chased,standard abuse cycle ,,why Leora just why..you could do sooooooooooo much better ,, 

WOW! what a fucking cock, he is such a loser. no wonder she strays from him all he does is sit and fuck around on the computer, while she cleans, cooks does damn near everything. if i was her i'd grab that dumb guitar and sneak up behind him when he was on the computer and bash the fuck out of him with it

I didn't see the incident, but the pics don't look good. He seems to have her around the throat when he shoves her into the fridge. However it is easy to misinterpret his actions, but at one point she does look terrified.

I don't know what reason he could possibly have for that sort of behaviour?

• it seems that violence between the couples on rlc is esculating,,is it the cameras that is causing the friction or is it RLC not monitoring there site ,there should be a panic button available in all apartments that notifies RLC straight away to to any problems ,there should be a mediator available 24/7 to go in and try and solve any problems before they esculate, the way RLC is going there is almost surely going to be an occasion where a tennant is going to get seriously hurt or worse ,i  find it hard to believe that living in a goldfish bowl that there wont be any problems and im sure RLC are aware of this ,so where is the protection , yes there are arguments in everyday life and a mediator is not always needed or available , but saying that i still disagree with RLCs claim that these people are everyday people living everyday lives ,SORRY RLC ,but we are not fools, 

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎01 at 1:18 PM, Luis said:

Paul and Leora in a relastionship crisis.

Let's add here what you know and your thoughts as of today's fight.

1 - Paul is looking to have sex for days and Leora just doesn't go along with it.

Leora crying her eyes of could be the end of this couple???

Edited by StnCld316