Paul Going Crazy??

WOW! what a fucking cock, he is such a loser. no wonder she strays from him all he does is sit and fuck around on the computer, while she cleans, cooks does damn near everything. if i was her i'd grab that dumb guitar and sneak up behind him when he was on the computer and bash the fuck out of him with it

What a piece of shit........what the hell happened to him!? its something what leora did in the past or what?

No matter what she did he shouldn't have touched her. 

But saying that i wouldn't have spent many minutes whith that girl as she's all about her self. spending hours infront of the mirror eveyday and walking around naked or in her undewear. when ever he reaches out for her she pulls back. thats a horribel thing to do to a man, even if it's that man.

No matter what she did he shouldn't have touched her. 

But saying that i wouldn't have spent many minutes whith that girl as she's all about her self. spending hours infront of the mirror eveyday and walking around naked or in her undewear. when ever he reaches out for her she pulls back. thats a horribel thing to do to a man, even if it's that man.

yeh, she's kinda narcissistic. But I remember her naked on the Couch touching herself, while he solder some electronical devices. Maybe they are both sexually frustrated.

I am glad that things seem to have calmed down now and hope there is no 'next time'.

I will never understand why women ( & men) stay with an abusive partner.

Just because he's had a bad day, or is frustrated,or is drunk or his favourite football team lost, is no excuse for assault.

And it drives me nuts when these often terrified women are asked, 'why do you stay with him?' the reply is, 'because I love him....'

Really ? Think about that the next time he slaps you around.