Paul Going Crazy??

To pick up on what BTR was saying.

RLC have a problem if they involve themselves. It is no longer an 'everyday' situation.

There is no fly on the wall to stop the daily occurences of any sort of violence in 'real life',other than the police.

They are damned if they do & damned if they don't.

However they probably do have a duty of care to the residents,unless the residents have waived those rights.

But surely if they monitor the cams & if they see something like the incident today, they could contact the apartment or individual(s) involved  via telephone,email or whatever, to ask if everything is ok?

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎01 at 5:26 PM, Luis said:

Can you translate from Russian? The audio of Paul attacking Leora.

(The Audio Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Wow she sounded pretty scared there, hopefully they sort it out and he does some serious grovelling

Edited by StnCld316

He seems to be getting more and more upset with her every week. Last week they had an argument and he threw a possession of her's out the window.  No one knows what it was, BUT it appeared he went and retrieved it and they made up. If you watch Leora close enough, you will see that she is reacting much to child like. I don't think Paul really hurts her as much as she makes on.

I tried to translate based on audio file above  - some words are impossible to hear. This is what I got:  

Paul: " …(blah, blah)……talk….Did I write something wrong?"

Leora: "Don't need to write if related or not."

Paul: "Is that how the question is phrased in your head?"

Leora: "I apologized to you. Asked you not to remind me about that. You're simply saying some BS."

Paul:" Alright then.....then its not (or we are not).....Fuck, I warned you (...physical altercation...) Bitch. Leave my sight. Leave before I smack you. Go to another room so I don't have to see you - I sad."

I tried to translate based on audio file above  - some words are impossible to hear. This is what I got:  

Paul: " …(blah, blah)……talk….Did I write something wrong?"

Leora: "Don't need to write if related or not."

Paul: "Is that how the question is phrased in your head?"

Leora: "I apologized to you. Asked you not to remind me about that. You're simply saying some BS."

Paul:" Alright then.....then its not (or we are not).....Fuck, I warned you (...physical altercation...) Bitch. Leave my sight. Leave before I smack you. Go to another room so I don't have to see you - I sad."

Cheers, it doesn't really tell us much but I appreciate the effort