• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site is like my marriage. My ex tried making promises of sex if I did this or that. It took about two times of her not coming through with her promise before I called her bluff and started telling her ,no deal. Many of these apartments are the same thing. They throw a tease out now and then to sucker people into spending cash and then you get nothing in return

hope she come's back soon maybe pay zoya a visit with out lev

I could put up watching "no nudity" tabu over Lev any day. Lev irritates me to know end and I believe he is a negative influence on Zoya. Maybe Lev is in the hospital having hand surgery to remove the attached game controller and ipad.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

welcome back tabu    I hope you take a shower naked   with out clothes  on

That I would pay to see - okay maybe not - but it is about time that Tabu pulls an Irma and start doing things around the apartment totally naked and in front of the free cams for all of us to enjoy. Irma does it right while Tabu does it all wrong. Tabu don't you feel sorry for us perverted voyeurs? Tabu don't you hate getting yourself and your clothes all wet showering? At least let us "tumble dry" you off. If anyone in the apartment should shower with their clothes on it should be Lev and then hang him outside to dry so we don't have to see him.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 7:01 AM, kalevipoeg said:

We want Tabu, we want Tabu! But next time she has to act normally and take off her clothes when going to shower!

Anything is possible now with the new RLC ownership as seen by the recent fuckfest with the Barca apartment girls. Maybe Tabu will partake in a 3-some such as Tabu eating Zoya's beautiful pussy while Lev bangs Tabu's pussy or asshole from behind (Tabu's big boobs will sway with the fuck motions). RLC script writers are doing rewrites as we speak to include more sex acts so watch and subscribe.

• 3 weeks later...