• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those picture seem like the opposite of how they are in the apt.

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎11 at 4:19 AM, screamhaha said:

Hey, guys.

Her name is 'Elena Osipova'.

I think she's Russian actress.(not famous yet)

Zoya and Lev are her colleague..

Edited by StnCld316

Those picture seem like the opposite of how they are in the apt.

You will find that most tenants/guests are different on the outside world then on rlc. It is all part of the game rlc are playing.

You are right in what you say they work together It seemed to me she was coming on to lev the other night when she wouldn't let him pass her on the couch I don't think he could handle her he is lucky he does his girl what in the hells wrong with this guys wee wee touches it all the time and puts cream on it Makes me sick. Taboo looks like a china doll when she puts on makeup love that face Thanks for posting true facts  bakerman77

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe the new owners of RLC will set up a new and improved apartment just for Tabu. The newbies and diehard non-subscribers would jump at this and subscriptions would skyrocket based on the anticipation and hopes that they will finally see Tabu totally naked and possibly having sex with males or females or even gangbangs (maybe a threesome with Lev and Zoya). The possibilities would be endless and a huge payout for any voyeur. But, RLC would fail to communicate to everyone that it would be an "absolutely no nudity or sex apartment" because perhaps RLC feels that voyeurs will pay for this. The proof or evidence does exist - what is your guess as to how many hits or cam views whenever Tabu is in the Zoya and Lev apartment? Go figure.

By the way, how many times have i cried or screamed at Tabu to at least fucking show something - cameltoe, nipple slip, side boob, cleavage, an accidental pussy rub, crack in the ass when bending over, a pubic hair protruding from her panties (did see her pantry crotch once - caused a premature ejaculation - lol) or softly and slowly letting her tongue ride over her luscious lips. For fuck sake Tabu - you are killing us - get naked already. Oh, just to see them boobs (they might give IRMA some competition). Anything will do or just for a split second - PLEEEAASE. Tabu not showing has been a very long tease but a nude shower would be a RLC big event. RLC must be aware of the attention that Tabu gets from all of us. Will the NEW RLC try to arrange something with Tabu?

Dude, The reason to why she is in such high demand, Is because she hasn't showed... As soon as she shows, she'll end up on the chopping block sooner or later anyways... Just like all the other girls in here....For some, it doesn't matter how much they show they end up with bad press anyhoot... Everyone screams bloody murder for some one they'd love to see again, then scream bloody murder to get rid of them if they don't do what you want them to do....lol...Me, Myself and I thinks, (and tis only my opinion) that they have been acting the way they do so that they will never be asked to come back Ever again... Just Sayin... :):P:) 

@Booffer69  I kinda agree with you, the only thing I'm tilted on is they act that way so as not to be invited back. Who wouldn't want free room and board? Are some of them sick of their role here at RLC ? I would say yes and that goes along with your theory of why they act that way. But the K&K apt don't fit in to that category. these Primadonna's think their puddy don't stink like fish,So that's why they do what they do. And as for Tabu she is well awhere of her statistics here at RLC she knows shes a show stopper,The day she wore that body tone skin tight suit the member came out of the wood works like roaches to get a peek of what they thought was Tabu nude

• 3 weeks later...