Guests

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

do you know that guy?

I don't mean any harm, but who cares I am tried of him and Dasha and Demid's other guess who does nothing but sit around the apartment free loading all the time.  I can imagine what Dasha and Demid are going threw not having any privacy all the time.  Seems every time you look in there apartment its someone new, dam RLC give them a break. 8)

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎05 at 1:42 AM, guitargstdnd said:

you'll never know this for a fact, I could be either Guitar Guest or another DnD's guest or even Dasha or Demid themself.

as far as I see, you guys love to fantasize, so I won't say anything more 'bout me. ^-^

this guy got his job a month before this topic has started, don't worry.

(how do I know that? I read it on another forum, of course)

oh, look what I found

Create an account to see this content!

I am not trying to fine out anything personnel about you.... and as far as fantasizing "thats what this site is all about.  I thought I made a comment and was hoping it wasn't directed toward you thats all. I wasn't trying to get into a pissing contest. 8)

Edited by StnCld316

I am not trying to fine out anything personnel about you.... and as far as fantasizing "thats what this site is all about.  I thought I made a comment and was hoping it wasn't directed toward you thats all. I wasn't trying to get into a pissing contest. 8)

relax, I'm just having fun =)

okay, as far as I am introducing myself as Guitar-Guest-DnD, this comment was directed towards me (or my avatar at least), even if you didn't wanted it to. but I respect critique

Mr. Guitar, Why are you trying to defend the guest (whom I call BIL) saying that he just got of the military and that he and Dasha are not intimate with each other in some way when I have evidence and others have seen it as well? 

Mr. Guitar, Why are you trying to defend the guest (whom I call BIL) saying that he just got of the military and that he and Dasha are not intimate with each other in some way when I have evidence and others have seen it as well? 

4example because I believe both o them. they are very close friends and sometimes they can allow... ah, screw it, it's fun to watch this conspiracy theory =)

• StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic