Guests

I miss the blonde too, I was in love with her, someone posted a video of her ages ago, I managed to save it on my PC, I saw her once wearing stockings and she did a kind of dance for her partner before sex, he I thought was useless, I often wonder if they are still together lol.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎25 at 4:36 PM, Jason Bourne said:

I miss Blondie

Create an account to see this content!

I miss any or everything that haven't been going on in that apartment... Dasha and Demid are the true meaning for the word "BORING"  Maybe RLC should put Dasha and Demid out and put the couple on the picture in there place.8)

Edited by StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...

Totally agree Scotsman i love blondie she is fit got a cracking body to lovely pair of tits all we need now is her boyfriend to sign up and of course blondie then she has got an apartment it is always the boys we are waiting for in it lol.

3 hours ago, delta10 said:

Last night there was a good and long workout with a serious amount of stamina on the couch.

I watched that marathon for almost half an hour. The male guest had unbelievable staying power. I wondered if he was flying on some recreational drug or if he was semi drunk. The only time I've ever been able to last anywhere near that was when I was half in the bag...........or the one time I tried hash.