Guests

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't it's just boring that the last couple of tenants have come from d&d. It's like d&d is a place you go to and then the next minute bang you are on rlc lol. they must have some sort of connection with rlc.

I am happy that I can trash this couple since this is not a fan page.  I have to constantly check the time to see if I have a video stream because these people hardly ever move. Please do not be the next RLC tenants    p    l  e    a    s    e   .     .   .

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Which guest??? There are many guest who frequent Dasha and Demid's apartment. There are a bunch of guys who hang out with Demid and another bunch of guys who hang out with Dasha. Shaggy and the guy they say is Dasha's sister's boyfriend are there the most. The guy everyone should keep there eye on is the boyfriend. (I won't say more because I don't want to spoil it) LOL