The guest

Suzan and Hector has had a guest for about 2 week now, I am still trying to figure out if he is related to Hector or Suzan, after watching him trying to hit on Suzan on the sly I am thinking he is one of Hectors friends. I would kind believe that he was hitting on Suzan but the man just tries to hard to be cool all the time, if he would drop the macho look and the cool daddy look I might believe what was going on, but from where I sit not a chance. Another stage play going all wrong from RLC. I saw Masha and Sasha do this with the little Asian girl and it made Sasha looked like he was trying to cheat, I saw Nelly and Bogdan do the same play Lev and Taboo had us fooled for awhile also. 8)   But like I said if Suzan and Hector's guest wasn't acting so cool all the time I just might believe he was really hitting on her. "DON'T THINK SO"!

Hi Rubber. I have a theory that the Guest is Hector's Boy Toy.  Susan is just a ploy to deflect attention away.  I saw guest to today show Hector his hard on while he was in the hall way and Hector was in the toilet. He hunched three times (make fucking gestures) toward Hector.  I don't understand the language but from the behavior, Hector might have beckoned him closer. He we into the doorway of the toilet (no camera there) and stood for a few minutes then left. 

I wasn't Shure what was going on when I first saw the behavior between Suzan and the guest. I am new here and didn't watch Suzan much but I have really started to like her, thought she was just average but when I started to pay attention I found I was liking her more and more and now think she is smoking HOT!!!. This guest is definitely just a guest and not a relative but If I was Hector (thank God I'm not) I would put this dude to the curb. He is way to friendly with her but she doesn't seem to mind. Much as I hate to see cheating I would like to see him bone her on the sofa lol  I would bone her, rather be friends with her then Hector lol, he's kind of a dush and a moron.

Hi guys. This is what i posted at another topic (This is the end) but it match with the question of "Who is the Guest":

I have been watching the drama video. I can understand Russian quite well but not so much that language they speak (it is another slavic language, i think it is Bulgarian or Macedonian). But some words are the same as Russian.
From what i got, Suzan was mad because Hector got home quite drunk, with his brother. I don't know if the Hector's brother is actually the "guest" (he was watching the scene from the door at the start of the drama and ran way when things became ugly) - but i guess so, because she was screaming "had enough of your brother!" pointing at that door. She may had been a little to much closer to the boy, but now she was really mad about him (or just mad about Hector, using his brother as ammunition).

I couldn't understood the rest of the conversation because they started talking quiet fast and screaming in that peculiar language.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...