IS THIS THE END

I have been watching the drama video. I can understand Russian quite well but not so much that language they speak (it is another slavic language, i think it is Bulgarian or Macedonian). But some words are the same as Russian.
From what i got, Suzan was mad because Hector got home quite drunk, with his brother. I don't know if the Hector's brother is actually the "guest" (he was watching the scene from the door at the start of the dram and ran way when things became ugly) - but i guess so, because she was screaming "had enough of your brother!". I couldn't understood the rest of the conversation because they started talking quiet fast and screaming in that peculiar language.

Woah!  He hit her?  NO WAY! 

Yes it's madding but never, never hit a woman.... !!

Oh please "hit", it was a reflex to her slapping him in the face.

If she's going to act like a man and hit him, then she shouldn't, and you shouldn't be surprised when she gets an equal hit back. 

He didn't punch her, he slapped her equally as hard as she did him. Also her slap hit much more solid than his did, and the second he did it he realized what he had done and didn't slap her again, while she went into a rage storm smacking the shit out of him.

I'm glad he slapped her back. Maybe she'll fucking learn a thing two. 

Oh please "hit", it was a reflex to her slapping him in the face.

If she's going to act like a man and hit him, then she shouldn't, and you shouldn't be surprised when she gets an equal hit back. 

He didn't punch her, he slapped her equally as hard as she did him. Also her slap hit much more solid than his did, and the second he did it he realized what he had done and didn't slap her again, while she went into a rage storm smacking the shit out of him.

I'm glad he slapped her back. Maybe she'll fucking learn a thing two. 

You have the right to speak your mind just as I do... But let me tell you...you hit or slap a girl in front of me... expect a good hurtin... If your upbringing taught you that it is ok to hit or slap a lady..... There's something wrong there....

@judgedredd I have never disrespected a member here at RLCF  but for you sir  an exception first your response  is that of someone who might have hit a female or two "it was a reflex" or "if she's going to act like a man' and so on. Sir that's the bitch way out and as I'm sure you are about to find out that bulls#$t doesn't fly around here. There Is no way spin doctors like yourself can justify what was seen on the video. your buddy Hector is a bully plain and simple, always putting his hands on someone in the apt not just Suzan. So now his little tough guy act might cost him a place to stay and more importantly his woman  and for what it takes second to grab your coat and take a walk. One last thing just what exactly was she suppose to learn?             bullying fail

(YouTube Video No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

You have the right to speak your mind just as I do... But let me tell you...you hit or slap a girl in front of me... expect a good hurtin... If your upbringing taught you that it is ok to hit or slap a lady..... There's something wrong there....

So it is okay for a woman to slap, punch and kick a guy, but the guy can't defend himself? I watched the entire thing live last night and all Hector did was one slap which he immediately apologised for. Suzan on the other hand, let's just say she was definitely the more aggressive of the two.

I will never hit a lady, but Suzan definitely wasn't a lady last night.

Hector is a scum bag and no it is not a lady's place to hit or abuse, it is no ones place to hit and abuse anyone no matter the sex but a man hitting a woman is something I was raised to believe is an absolute no no and I have never personally hit a woman though I've had one or to that could have used a good slap
I did not see the fight between them so I have no idea how wild she got but you never hit a woman just block, crouch, spin, sway loll