Susan, Hector and the Guest (WTF is going on?)

I saw Hector fucking Susan the other night.  Unlike past times, the guest was in the Guest Bedroom adjacent to Hector and Susan's bedroom.  Guest was lying still  (sleeping?) and showed no sign of awareness to action 6 feet from him thru wall.  Both Hector and more so Susan doing a lot of moaning, and Susan's head at foot of bed, closer to wall between rooms..  Hector fucked her hard at times that the bed creaked and pounded the floor.  I can only believe the guest heard this session, would have woke up, but there was no movement on his part,  

Today I saw Suzan and the guest laying in bed together, she was under the covers and he laying on top of the covers with his clothing on but that were in each others arms, where was Hector?  I still say this is all staged and just a show. Until I see Suzan and this guest have sex on cams I am going to keep my doubts about them. 8)

I just saw Susan climbing on chair by kitchen and reach for top shelf in corner between living room and kitchen.  She gave guest, who was watching intently, a good view of her ass as her pants tightened against her ass as she stretched.  Hector was in kitchen and did not have a view of this.  Her pants were tight and he could see the outline of checks and ass crack. then they all left apartment.

Today I saw Suzan and the guest laying in bed together, she was under the covers and he laying on top of the covers with his clothing on but that were in each others arms, where was Hector?  I still say this is all staged and just a show. Until I see Suzan and this guest have sex on cams I am going to keep my doubts about them. 8)

That is what I am talking about, There is nothing then all of a sudden something that makes you say hmmm..starting to think it is Hectors Brother and he wants to bone his sis in law

Something is going on here for sure. Look how the friend touches Suzann's feet... (not that i do not understand him. She wears no bra, and has lovely feet!)

Right something is going on, exactly what is not known, you can bet he was loving that view of a camel toe. I did remember Suzan wearing a bra and now shew wears none, however this could be just my mind wanting it to be that way, To bad is not bold enough to wear a night shirt without panties

Today i saw Hector and the Guest tickle playing with Susan on the sofa. First hector was tickling Susans feet then he grabbed her and tickled her ribs as she struggled on the sofa and the floor. The guest got involved when Hector held Susan around the waist and apparently encouraged him to tickle her feet. The guest soon moved to her ribs and belly and he got an inadvertent boob grope when Susan struggled to get away while Hector held her. She took it all in good fun as she attempted to return the tickles to the guys but it seemed to end abruptly and there was a moment of awkwardness before the guys went out on the porch to smoke. I was hoping it would culminate in some 3 way sex on the sofa.