BLUE one of our older members

BORN-TO-RIDE

I don't know Blue or Bonnie as well as you all do... I've seen them online but have never had the chance to chat with them...No matter what it is always a sad feeling when someone you care for so much is ill... My best of wishes go out to you and your family...and may the good lord have mercy on a great man...

Dear Blue&Bonnie,

I haven't been a member here for that long, but I do feel connected to you. I've always known that things were serious with Blue, but seeing your cheerfull comments and observations allways gave me hope that things would be sort of okay in a while. I still have those hopes, they just took a bit of a dent after your goodbye-post in the chatroom tonight. I'm not ashamed to share with you that I actually cried after that..

My thoughts and best wishes are with you. I totally understand you taking a break from RLCF, but if you ever need a bit of distraction and some light conversation, we are here for you.

Take care, I wish you lots of strength and courage to fight this. I'll be with you in thoughts.

With RLCF we are able to share something that we all have in common. Because of this we are able to create friendships across this vast world through words without physically seeing each other. We may not always agree with each other but we are always encouraged to respect each other and love one another.

Blue and Bonnie, my prayers and thoughts go out to both of you during this difficult time and be comforted knowing that so many of us have you in our hearts. Bless you - Blue and Bonnie

we all miss you here blue one of our longest serving members and as i like to call you an original to the fan club on rlcf and family because as btr says we are all family here once you are a member you are always family. hope you get well soon.