BLUE one of our older members

BORN-TO-RIDE

Everyone knows that I can waffle-on with the best of them,but at times like this I find I have run out of words.
When I was a Newbie on this site,Blue was one of the first people to make me feel welcome & offer a hand of friendship.
I can only return that warmth & generousity by offering my friendship now.
Blue & Bonnie my sincere best wishes & thoughts are with you both.

Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with your servant in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to your servant. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from this body.

Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let them be filled with patience and joy in your presence as they wait for your healing touch.

Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from their heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through this life.

As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may they bless and praise you.

All of this I pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen.

My dear mate Blue, I am so sorry to hear you are not the best again. Bonnie is certainly a unique and special mate you have there.  My thoughts are with you both, now and always.

Blue I am having a beer now and thinking of you and of us one day enjoying one, as we both say we will. 

Be at peace mate and I hope you Bonnie , are managing with all the extra stress. 

Love from Texl xxoo

Words, may they be spoken out loud or written down will never have the power to cure sickness and wounds of whatever cause.

But you may keep in mind that some guy from the other end of the world is including you lot into his prayers from now on.

I wish you all the power and strength you need to get well soon.

After reading the posts on this thread, I am so pleased for both of you, Blue and Bonnie, that you can be sure that there are many people praying and thinking of you. May I add my prayers and good wishes also.

I haven't known you long, but you come across as caring and thoughtful people, and you don't deserve what life has thrown at you.

But I am confident that you will find the strength to battle on, whatever the outcome, and wish you peace and comfort knowing you have the support of many friends.

God bless you both.