How much we want Efim & GF in app

A big collective NO from me.

Efim had his day in RLC and he fucked it up.

No Second Chances. He's using this girl for one purpose and that's to bust his nut. Other than that he likely doesn't give two shits about this girl.

There are wasted pieces of human flesh in this world and Efim fits in that crowd.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎05 at 6:48 AM, Vanhorn said:

I don't find a post explaining why Efim was a b******d.

It can't be just his face...

If someone can link here.

Thx

Here is a link to my previous  thread on the matter, regarding his current behavior and the borderline rape of his current girlfriend, on camera in Nelly's bathroom... additionally, he had an apartment before, I think it was the one that  Zoya and Lev are in, but was thrown out of it when he assaulted his then girlfriend

(Link No Longer Accessible)

Edited by StnCld316

Let's just give her an apartment.  She's the best thing I've seen on here yet. I could watch her play her violin naked!

The only thing she has done wrong is her choice of boyfriend.  But look where she's at, maybe the options aren't great?

Cant agree enough about what a wanker Efim is. He exhibits dangerous actions toward women which I do not condone. 

• StnCld316 changed the title to How much we want Efim & GF in app